Tiyon Evans

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Tiyon Evans

Postby Justin54 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:33 am

If this kid isn't on the shrine bowl team next year then it will be a shame he is without a doubt one of the best rb in the state
Justin54
Freshman

Tiyon Evans

Postby 5thqtr » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:59 pm

Tiyon Evans is a beast "main"! He runs with speed and power! He should undoubtedly be headed to the Shrine Bowl Game. The best back, on what will be one of the best teams, with outstanding stats!
Hopefully he is going to camps and such and getting his name out there. Some school will be getting a heck of a talent!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Re: Tiyon Evans

Postby Justin54 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:15 pm

I'd like for him to go to Clemson I sit back and wonder how he would do in south Pointe system man put him in behind a great offensive line like sp and wow heard he was considering sc that came from his dad who knows he still has another year left to make those decisions
Justin54
Freshman

Postby Justin54 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Too bad we don't have a team full of tiyon Evans then we may stand a chance against sp but we don't one can dream tho
Justin54
Freshman

Postby 5thqtr » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:13 pm

I like the way you think. I would love to see him in CU Orange as well! His running style is like Etienne; in that, he doesn't play around when the hole is there. He hits it w/full conviction. Then, your not going to bring him down with an arm tackle. Speed enough to just outrun you.

As far as the rest........ " as I have said all year "! Bart Scott said it, " anybody can be beat"! Hartsville is very talented beyond Evans. Stallions will have to play ball in order to win!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby AMA-MAN » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Watched film on a 'Mr. T' He has both power and speed- If, I were him I would want to go to where I could have a great offensive line. Also, I would go to Clemson; sign/ commit early-- If, they plan to not red shirt him-- I would graduate in December-- Be in for the January begin of semester aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Clemson.
AMA-MAN
Freshman

Postby Bburg22 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:23 am

I thought the same thing about the RB from Chapman...can't understand why he didn't make shrine bowl this year.... sometimes it ain't about the best players for some reason....good luck to him...I wish him the best.
Bburg22
JV

Postby Justin54 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:03 pm

I mean the kid makes excellent grades puts his team first performs in the community if the shrine bowl misses out on him that would be a terrible loss but you only have so many roster spots
Justin54
Freshman

Postby AMA-MAN » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:25 am

Bburg22 wrote:I thought the same thing about the RB from Chapman...can't understand why he didn't make shrine bowl this year.... sometimes it ain't about the best players for some reason....good luck to him...I wish him the best.

He should be over 200 pounds next year; he should be a Shrine Bowl player next .
AMA-MAN
Freshman

Postby AMA-MAN » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:27 am

Bburg22 wrote:I thought the same thing about the RB from Chapman...can't understand why he didn't make shrine bowl this year.... sometimes it ain't about the best players for some reason....good luck to him...I wish him the best.
AMA-MAN wrote:Watched film on a 'Mr. T' He has both power and speed- If, I were him I would want to go to where I could have a great offensive line. Also, I would go to Clemson; sign/ commit early-- If, they plan to not red shirt him-- I would graduate in December-- Be in for the January begin of semester aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Clemson.
AMA-MAN
Freshman

Next

Return to Class 4A