Hartsville got beat by one player

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Hartsville got beat by one player

Postby Justin54 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:59 pm

And now he is gone along with Adams Gilmore potter etc nothing is standing in the way of Hartsville now with what south Pointe loses and with what Hartsville brings back we have got to be considered the favorites to win it all next season kendrick is a special player and with his graduation as well as the other seniors south Pointe will be good but they won't be unbeatable
Justin54
Freshman

Re: Hartsville got beat by one player

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:23 pm

LOSERS
605 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby 5thqtr » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:33 pm

I can't even begin to start on how ignorant this thread is! Especially from someone who supports Hartsville. Especially when a totally different set of players beat you the 1st time. Crazy disrespect to the rest of the players and coaches who made up this years Stallions squad!

p.s. DK did not play one down on defense! That blows that theory up for starters! The last TD was b/c the game was already decided. Any neutral fan could tell you that; b/c you won't admit it! Should have only had 7, but mehhh whatever! TE15 - 80 yds. Your QB had a total of 79 yards............................so........................how..............................u......................SMH..................nevermind, LOL @ you! Still don't get what SP has going on.........keep in that little world you live in!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:26 pm

AGAINST THE STAGS, THE QB COULD THROW IT MUST ALL THE TIME, THATS THE DIFFERENCE
605 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby Wildstallion2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Justin54 wrote:And now he is gone along with Adams Gilmore potter etc nothing is standing in the way of Hartsville now with what south Pointe loses and with what Hartsville brings back we have got to be considered the favorites to win it all next season kendrick is a special player and with his graduation as well as the other seniors south Pointe will be good but they won't be unbeatable
I hear the same thing every year, how that was South Pointe's best team, and next year will be a rebuilding year, but most of this years SP team will be back in 2018, the whole defensive line, the whole offensive line, both running backs, defensive backs etc... we just had the biggest 9th grade football team in school history with 66 players, also South Pointe is being feed by Saluda Trail Middle, and Castle Heights Middle, both have undefeated football seasons yearly, South Pointe is in a very rich talented location, and is a dream Job for any Head Varsity Football Coach. What I am saying is no matter who the Quarterback is, or the Head Coach is, SOUTH POINTE IS HERE TO STAY!!!!!! so you better step up your game, because we are going for 5 in a row.
Last edited by Wildstallion2 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wildstallion2
Varsity

Postby Justin54 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:02 pm

I'm not trying to disrespect anybody don't take it like that but dk had a hand in everything and you can't replace a guy like that and I've said before sp has sum top notch coaches the backup that came in he isn't near the player dk is but then again who is south Pointe got sum nice pieces returning but man having to replace all that leadership on offense and players like Adams on defense I just think that's gonna be to much I'm not trying to be disrespectful I'm just looking at it like this dk is special and special don't just come along every year
Justin54
Freshman

Postby 3-3 Stack » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:47 pm

[quote=“Justin54”]And now he is gone along with Adams Gilmore potter etc nothing is standing in the way of Hartsville now with what south Pointe loses and with what Hartsville brings back we have got to be considered the favorites to win it all next season kendrick is a special player and with his graduation as well as the other seniors south Pointe will be good but they won’t be unbeatable[/quote]
54, you don't have a clue. One person could never beat a team. When you have a program like SP, they are going to keep reloading.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby WRHIRadio » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:26 am

[quote=“Justin54”]I’m not trying to disrespect anybody don’t take it like that but dk had a hand in everything and you can’t replace a guy like that and I’ve said before sp has sum top notch coaches the backup that came in he isn’t near the player dk is but then again who is south Pointe got sum nice pieces returning but man having to replace all that leadership on offense and players like Adams on defense I just think that’s gonna be to much I’m not trying to be disrespectful I’m just looking at it like this dk is special and special don’t just come along every year[/quote]
Justin, you make good points, but what you said, you can say that about any team with a dynamic athlete at QB. IE: Joyner at Fort D. SP has always had a dynamic athlete at QB who had a "hand in everything". Ruff in 14 and 15. Pearson in 11, Gilmore in 08. Steele is a nice player, he isn't DK, but very few athletes are. I would honestly be surprised if SP isn't in it at the end next year. Keep in mind SP returns 6 starters on offense in addition to 2 guys that were basically starters in JD Goode and Marice Whitlock. They return their top 2 RBs. Two starting WRs..and 3/5 of the best offensive line in school history.
On defense they also return 6 starters, so they should be in good shape there. While this team had some dynamic seniors, they surely werent an "all-senior" team. The biggest loss, outside of DK, is BT Potter. He was the ultimate weapon, forcing opposing teams to go 80 every drive. That is nearly impossible in high school football as teams only score touchdowns 12% of the time when they have to go 80, versus 31% of the time when they start at the 35. So 15 yards makes nearly 20% difference. Over the course of a season, that is quite the weapon.
Again, just my two cents.
WRHIRadio
JV

Return to Class 4A