Great Job South Pointe Stallions!

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Great Job South Pointe Stallions!

Postby 5thqtr » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Way to bring the hardware home in style: " undefeated "! South Carolina H.S. football is very good and to go undefeated is a testament to how hard you all worked! Great Job to the administration! Great Job Coaching Staff! Trainers/Docs! Great Job to the Parents of the band, cheerleaders and players!
But most of all: " Thank you South Pointe football players on this 2017 edition"!

Despite being some teams Super Bowl and getting their 110%, play above their heads effort, you came through it! Not a cake walk schedule either, so again, Great Job~

Seniors - we are going to miss your presence on the football field! Thanks for all you have done for South Pointe High! Do Not be absent as football conditioning starts! Push those guys who did not play much; who will be asked to pick up where you left off.
What we do.
Way to Hunt!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Re: Great Job South Pointe Stallions!

Postby 5thqtr » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:37 pm

RHF or WS2 - post what Saluda Trails record has been the last two years please. This one cat just don't know what the Stallions have coming!
They just don't know the talent about to hit!
Should we keep it to ourselves? Or let them find out? PM me!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Re: Great Job South Pointe Stallions!

Postby Wildstallion2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:51 pm

5thqtr wrote:RHF or WS2 - post what Saluda Trails record has been the last two years please. This one cat just don't know what the Stallions have coming!
They just don't know the talent about to hit!
Should we keep it to ourselves? Or let them find out? PM me!

I hear the same thing every year, how that was South Pointe's best team, and next year will be a rebuilding year, but most of this years SP team will be back in 2018, the whole defensive line, the whole offensive line, both running backs, defensive backs etc... we just had the biggest 9th grade football team in school history with 66 players, also South Pointe is being feed by Saluda Trail Middle, and Castle Heights Middle, both have undefeated football seasons yearly, South Pointe is in a very rich talented location, and is a dream Job for any Head Varsity Football Coach. What I am saying is no matter who the Quarterback is, or the Head Coach is, SOUTH POINTE IS HERE TO STAY!!!!!! so you better step up your game, because we are going for 5 in a row.
Wildstallion2
Varsity

Return to Class 4A