SOUTH POINTE COACH TURNS DOWN JOB.

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

SOUTH POINTE COACH TURNS DOWN JOB.

Postby Wildstallion2 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:55 pm

South Pointe Offensive coordinator turns down Union County Head Football Coaching Job. http://www.wrhi.com/2018/05/south-point ... job-142229
Wildstallion2
Varsity

Re: SOUTH POINTE COACH TURNS DOWN JOB.

Postby 5thqtr » Wed May 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Happy he decided to stay at least a bit longer! If he has the "fever" to be a HC though; it won't be long before he actually bounces. Be good if the school where the coach is leaving gets a "good heads up" though. Your talking changing entire philosophies sometimes. Workout routines, etc.
We still have to replace our DC.
Hopefully, we get someone who ready to get after it. We have a good team coming back though not star studded. We should be able to contend again with the players/kids we have coming back. How they are guided through the rest of the school year and workout programs they are given over the summer will be huge. Coach Herron who I believe does an outstanding job in general. He will have his hands full shaping this team into a contender. Lots of new starters; though very talented! New DC. Replacing playmakers! Again, we have quality depth to choose from. But what I mean is: " getting this 2018 team to not focus on no DK or no Eli. To get them to worry about being the best version of themselves"! I see that being his big challenge among others; he has given no indication to date he won't be up to the challenge!
Go Stallions!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Return to Class 4A