Let's Get it Started.....Dillon vs May River...."Thoughts"

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Let's Get it Started.....Dillon vs May River...."Thoughts"

Postby PittBull » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATU2t50Hh4I

This match-up has been in the makings for a long time now, and it’s finally arrived! Friday “The White Walls” will host May River in a showdown of the unbeatens for a trip to “The Lower State Finals”!!!! We expect nothing less than a spectacular display of exciting offensive plays, great defensive hits, and all out warfare on the gridiron....complete with some good sportsmanship. No score predictions in this game, but I will say that scoring will be at a premium. Both teams seem to control the ball most of the time, so something will have to give. However, I love our chances here...our defense is only giving up 6 points per outing. That’s some phenomenal defensive effort right there....while putting up 46.7 per game on the offensive side of the board. I think that Jackie will cut them loose, and open the flood gates. There are plenty of weapons, so you can’t just focus on one or two....we way to many “Homerun Hitters” for Dillon.....I think this will be an explosive game for us. I’m also excited that there new blood coming to the friendly confines in “The White Walls” as well. Bring your massive crowds and enjoy a great fireworks display, immediately followed by some great football action. We’re happy to welcome the May River faithful to “The Cats Den”!!!! Enjoy Thanksgiving on this coming Thursday, and pack up the minivan Friday afternoon, & head on up I-95N.....The gates open at 6pm....I think!!!!!!
PittBull
JV

Re: Let's Get it Started.....Dillon vs May River...."Thought

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:31 am

Dillon’s stats are deceiving with Ole’ Jackie shutting the offense down with a running clock the 2nd half. The kicking game is a weakness though.
ImageACC Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby PittBull » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:45 am

[quote=“1 CAT FAN”]Dillon’s stats are deceiving with Ole’ Jackie shutting the offense down with a running clock the 2nd half. The kicking game is a weakness though.[/quote]

Why show all of your cards dude? Goku never shows his true power until it's needed!!!
PittBull
JV

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:04 am

Let’s just hope that Goku doesn’t have to kick a field goal.
ImageACC Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby SackThe_Back » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:04 am

[quote=“1 CAT FAN”]Let’s just hope that Goku doesn’t have to kick a field goal.[/quote]
:lol:
:lol: :lol:
Never be diffrent unless diffrent is much, much better.
SackThe_Back
Freshman

Postby chieftomma » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Dillon 47 May River 10
chieftomma
Freshman

Postby Wildstallion2 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:39 pm

PittBull wrote:[quote=“1 CAT FAN”]Dillon’s stats are deceiving with Ole’ Jackie shutting the offense down with a running clock the 2nd half. The kicking game is a weakness though.

Why show all of your cards dude? Goku never shows his true power until it's needed!!![/quote] TIME TO POWER UP, use to be what the South Pointe players would say when coming out of their locker room to to play their Football games. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qhgyaBTHQg
Wildstallion2
Varsity

Postby TIM » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:36 pm

dillon by a bunch!
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
TIM
All-American

Postby wildcatnation843 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:27 pm

[quote=“TIM”]dillon by a bunch![/quote]
Tim I hope you're right. Maxpreps has May River ranked higher than Dillon so we're the underdogs according to them...
wildcatnation843
Varsity

Postby Justin54 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:16 am

It's easy to hold bad teams to 6 points I'm just being honest Dillon ain't played nobody so they should be fresh and they gonna need it because may river is no joke I seen them play wade Hampton and they are huge on the lines and fast it will be a good test but don't be surprised if Dillon loses this is the best team Dillon has played all year not a jv team like most of the schedule
Justin54
Freshman

Next

Return to Class 3A