Anyone heard from Legend?

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Anyone heard from Legend?

Postby TIM » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Hopefully he is safe after Hurricane Chapman, i mean Florence, rolled thru Woodruff last Thursday night.

I haven't seen or heard anything from him????? I'm sure he'll be posting that recap as soon as the "lights come back on" over there..... ;)
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
TIM
All-American

Re: Anyone heard from Legend?

Postby jhs65 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:00 pm

[quote=“TIM”]Hopefully he is safe after Hurricane Chapman, i mean Florence, rolled thru Woodruff last Thursday night.

I haven’t seen or heard anything from him????? I’m sure he’ll be posting that recap as soon as the “lights come back on” over there..... ;)[/quote]
He made an appearance on Facebook. Said Kelly Bryant was garbage or something like that. Coaches are dumb for playing him.
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Postby TIM » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:20 am

[quote=“jhs65”][quote=“TIM”]Hopefully he is safe after Hurricane Chapman, i mean Florence, rolled thru Woodruff last Thursday night.

I haven’t seen or heard anything from him????? I’m sure he’ll be posting that recap as soon as the “lights come back on” over there..... ;)[/quote]
He made an appearance on Facebook. Said Kelly Bryant was garbage or something like that. Coaches are dumb for playing him.[/quote]

Come to think of it, i remember seeing some of that gibberish. Lowered my iq so much that i forgot what i read!!

-KB is the guy at this time for Clemson. TL will be the guy but as of now the game is too fast for him this level. KB proved his worth under the spotlight in Kyle Field (vs TL). Things may change but as of now, i like KB2.-

It's been 5 days since Hurricane Chapman roared thru Varner Stadium. Sure he's found a feather and some wet ink by now. I can't wait to read one of his "majestic" recaps on how the officiating crew cheated.... :mrgreen:

Also,
Did the Braves win last night?
TIM
All-American

Postby region2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:40 am

Game went about like I thought it would. It followed what Chapman seems to do. Things are competitive in the first half, then Chapman makes adjustments and pulls away. Hodge may be as good a coach as there is out there. Hard to believe that one of the big 5A schools haven't gotten him to leave Chapman.

As for the Clemson QB situation, those coaches are in a bit of a pickle. Bryant is fine, but everybody knows that Lawrence is the answer long term. Bryant is probably the most consistent right now, but Lawrence has a bigger upside as he is such a better natural passer. But in the flip side, do they cause issues within the team if they totally go with Lawrence over Bryant? But they get laid very well to figure things like that out
region2
All-American

Postby jhs65 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:19 am

[quote=“region2”]Game went about like I thought it would. It followed what Chapman seems to do. Things are competitive in the first half, then Chapman makes adjustments and pulls away. Hodge may be as good a coach as there is out there. Hard to believe that one of the big 5A schools haven’t gotten him to leave Chapman.

As for the Clemson QB situation, those coaches are in a bit of a pickle. Bryant is fine, but everybody knows that Lawrence is the answer long term. Bryant is probably the most consistent right now, but Lawrence has a bigger upside as he is such a better natural passer. But in the flip side, do they cause issues within the team if they totally go with Lawrence over Bryant? But they get laid very well to figure things like that out[/quote]
They get paid very well, too. :)
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Postby TIM » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:15 pm

[quote=“jhs65”][quote=“region2”]Game went about like I thought it would. It followed what Chapman seems to do. Things are competitive in the first half, then Chapman makes adjustments and pulls away. Hodge may be as good a coach as there is out there. Hard to believe that one of the big 5A schools haven’t gotten him to leave Chapman.

As for the Clemson QB situation, those coaches are in a bit of a pickle. Bryant is fine, but everybody knows that Lawrence is the answer long term. Bryant is probably the most consistent right now, but Lawrence has a bigger upside as he is such a better natural passer. But in the flip side, do they cause issues within the team if they totally go with Lawrence over Bryant? But they get laid very well to figure things like that out[/quote]
They get paid very well, too. :)[/quote]

agreed on all accounts! paid, laid, TL being future and Champman roaring back.

Now where is legend? Daggum he has to be out of the fetal position by now!! Someone please ride by Varner stadium, look behind the toilet and let him know Champman has gone home. He can come out now. :mrgreen:
TIM
All-American

Postby 1fan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:13 pm

he will be back if they beat Newberry.if not he will be back next year.
1fan
Freshman

Postby Wolverine Legend » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:26 pm

So sorry to keep you guys waiting! :lol:

It was a great game between two teams that are virtually even in every area. Woodruff led for 85 percent of the game but just couldn't close it out late. These two teams will meet again in the third round and it should be a another barn burner.
Welcome to Woodruff, the original title town. Pardon us for the beatdown you are about to receive. We hope you enjoy your visit, and please come again soon!
Wolverine Legend
All-American

Postby TIM » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:03 am

[quote=“Wolverine Legend”]So sorry to keep you guys waiting! :lol:

It was a great game between two teams that are virtually even in every area. Woodruff led for 85 percent of the game but just couldn’t close it out late. These two teams will meet again in the third round and it should be a another barn burner.[/quote]

He's alive!! just in time to come watch ST vs North Augusta. smh! :mrgreen:
TIM
All-American

Postby TIM » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:05 am

[quote=“1fan”]he will be back if they beat Newberry.if not he will be back next year.[/quote]

he better get in the witness protection program after them bulldogs bite the wolverines! :lol:
TIM
All-American

Return to Class 3A