Slic and Legend are welshing on a bet!!!

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Slic and Legend are welshing on a bet!!!

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:21 am

I have given both of these guys 2 weeks to honor their bets. Guess what? Nothing! I struggled with writing this, but had I lost my bet, they would have demanded payment immediately. I need you guys' help. Let me know what you think about people who welsh on bets.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Re: Slic and Legend are welshing on a bet!!!

Postby TIM » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:34 pm

legend told you on another post that he planned to be in charleston (your area) in late december or early january and would gladly pay up. you saw and replied to that post.

i've made literally 100 bets with legend and he's always paid up (when he's lost).

dear lord, lighten up some it's just a damn cheeseburger and he lives 200 miles away from you. i guarantee he'll square up.
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
TIM
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:46 pm

[quote=“TIM”]legend told you on another post that he planned to be in charleston (your area) in late december or early january and would gladly pay up. you saw and replied to that post.

i’ve made literally 100 bets with legend and he’s always paid up (when he’s lost).

dear lord, lighten up some it’s just a damn cheeseburger and he lives 200 miles away from you. i guarantee he’ll square up.[/quote]
1. I don't live in Charleston.
2. I sent him a PM. No answer.
3. He lost. He doesn't set terms of payment.
4. Seeing as how he hasn't done it yet, do you want to?
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Wolverine Legend » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:07 pm

Hey 3-3, yes, I lost the bet. However, as I said on your other thread, I AM NOT driving 250 miles to Pawley's Island just to buy you a $10 cheeseburger and fries. I will, however, buy you your burger and fries when I am down that way which should be sometime in January on a weekend. If that doesn't suit you then I don't know what to tell you. If you prefer just send me your dadgum mailing address and I will send you the $10 to buy your meal if it's that important to you. I don't welsh on bets and I'm not going to stiff you, but for God's sake be realistic. :roll:
Welcome to Woodruff, the original title town. Pardon us for the beatdown you are about to receive. We hope you enjoy your visit, and please come again soon!
Wolverine Legend
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:20 pm

[quote=“Wolverine Legend”]Hey 3-3, yes, I lost the bet. However, as I said on your other thread, I AM NOT driving 250 miles to Pawley’s Island just to buy you a $10 cheeseburger and fries. I will, however, buy you your burger and fries when I am down that way which should be sometime in January on a weekend. If that doesn’t suit you then I don’t know what to tell you. If you prefer just send me your dadgum mailing address and I will send you the $10 to buy your meal if it’s that important to you. I don’t welsh on bets and I’m not going to stiff you, but for God’s sake be realistic. :roll:[/quote]
Did you get my pm?
3-3 Stack
All-American

Return to Class 3A