Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AdsBot [Google] and 8 guests

no use crying over spilled perfume woodruff fans!!!!!!!!

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

no use crying over spilled perfume woodruff fans!!!!!!!!

Postby PGarrett » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:57 pm

you woodruff guys just cant accept the fact that benyley and lane have a back room recruiting system going, now youre mad as hell when one leaves to go to dorman cause they dont like the crooks at byrnes and woodruff, grow the freak up and get over it
PGarrett
Varsity

Re: no use crying over spilled perfume woodruff fans!!!!!!!!

Postby JoeTruth » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:31 pm

To be a crook, Woodruff and Byrnes must have committed a crime. I'm assuming you mean that a transfered athlete shouldn't be allowed to hold a starting position on a football team....a crime in your eyes
If this is not the crime in which you speak, please inform us of the illegal activity in which these two teams committed....and I don't won't to hear speculation...I'm interested in facts.

If you feel a transfer from Byrnes shouldn't be able to play for Woodruff...a crime in your opinion....why would it not be a crime for a player from Woodruff to start for Dorman?

Double standard boys.....looks like jealousy for Byrnes and Woodruff is more at play here than you are willing to admit.....or a family issue in one case.

Bring me facts, and I'll join your hate campaign, but all I've heard is a couple of blowhards jealous of the kid riding the new bicycle after Christmas.

For the record, it's not Illegal for a student athlete who meets SCHSL transfer rules to take a starting position at a school he transfers to..it's not even morally wrong....
Congratulations to the kid who played QB for Woodruff this year on a great season, and good luck to the Beck kid on where ever he plays next year.
JoeTruth
Freshman

Postby TrueDat » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:51 pm

JoeTruth wrote:To be a crook, Woodruff and Byrnes must have committed a crime. I'm assuming you mean that a transfered athlete shouldn't be allowed to hold a starting position on a football team....a crime in your eyes
If this is not the crime in which you speak, please inform us of the illegal activity in which these two teams committed....and I don't won't to hear speculation...I'm interested in facts.

If you feel a transfer from Byrnes shouldn't be able to play for Woodruff...a crime in your opinion....why would it not be a crime for a player from Woodruff to start for Dorman?

Double standard boys.....looks like jealousy for Byrnes and Woodruff is more at play here than you are willing to admit.....or a family issue in one case.

Bring me facts, and I'll join your hate campaign, but all I've heard is a couple of blowhards jealous of the kid riding the new bicycle after Christmas.

For the record, it's not Illegal for a student athlete who meets SCHSL transfer rules to take a starting position at a school he transfers to..it's not even morally wrong....
Congratulations to the kid who played QB for Woodruff this year on a great season, and good luck to the Beck kid on where ever he plays next year.

Nice post....just to keep the pot stirred a little bit you congratulating the kid on leading his team to a 6-5 record? What exactly you congratulating him on? If you're talking about personal stats then completely understood..I mean football is an individual sport just like golf and tennis.... :roll:
TrueDat
JV

Postby wolverine_pride78(2) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:39 pm

wow.. beat that dead horse... you are like one of those old vinyl records that just repeats the same ole $hit over and over
wolverine_pride78(2)
Freshman

Postby TrueDat » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 am

wolverine_pride78(2) wrote:wow.. beat that dead horse... you are like one of those old vinyl records that just repeats the same ole $hit over and over

Maybe so....If somebody would answer the question I'd quit asking....Must be the toughest question on earth to answer cause none of you folks in woodruff that think it was just fine to rent a player (when you already had one just as good) can't seem to answer the question.....SO back to you....I'll await your intelligent answer if you can come up with one.. :roll:
TrueDat
JV

Postby PGarrett » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 pm

TrueDat wrote:
wolverine_pride78(2) wrote:wow.. beat that dead horse... you are like one of those old vinyl records that just repeats the same ole $hit over and over

Maybe so....If somebody would answer the question I'd quit asking....Must be the toughest question on earth to answer cause none of you folks in woodruff that think it was just fine to rent a player (when you already had one just as good) can't seem to answer the question.....SO back to you....I'll await your intelligent answer if you can come up with one.. :roll:

they wont answer you because they know youre right, fact is they had a good qb and gave him the shaft for a byrnes qb, now that good qb is leaving and the byrnes qb has graduated, they did it to them selves and now theyre paying the price
PGarrett
Varsity

Postby smarty pants » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:03 am

Football season is over with so why are you all still complainning a/ the guy from Byrnes taking over as qb? You do what you have to do if you wnat to win,and don't say if you had a better player you wouln't let him start. Beck wasn't doing a great job before the tranfers.Are you saying,if you have a player that"s not getting the job done, you would rather continue to let him lead rather than someone who can do better? I hope you all never plan to be a coach. Quit hating. If Bailey could do the job better so be it. :evil: :evil: :evil:
smarty pants
Freshman

Postby GlockM22 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:04 am

Byrnes qb should've started against Abbeville. He is a much better athlete and would've carried them much farther.
GlockM22
Varsity

Postby TrueDat » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:14 am

smarty pants wrote:Football season is over with so why are you all still complainning a/ the guy from Byrnes taking over as qb? You do what you have to do if you wnat to win,and don't say if you had a better player you wouln't let him start. Beck wasn't doing a great job before the tranfers.Are you saying,if you have a player that"s not getting the job done, you would rather continue to let him lead rather than someone who can do better? I hope you all never plan to be a coach. Quit hating. If Bailey could do the job better so be it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Umm it's a football message board right? A QB plays football right? I'll ask it again and see if smarty pants can answer? What was the final record? Can somebody that knows tell me what the record was when the woodruff kid started and what the record was when the transfer kid started?

Wasn't this the first year Beck was going to be the starter? So how do YOU know that....What you call hating I call investigating......
TrueDat
JV

Return to Class 3A