Dillon/Havelock '19 and 20

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: Dillon/Havelock '19 and 20

Postby Carolinasports » Tue May 08, 2018 10:36 am

[quote=“1 CAT FAN”]I thought Blackbart had died - just reincarnated.
    One of your concerned creek fans Btango stated that the Ducks needed to prepare to reacquire the house keys from the Cougars.
      Btango - There is not a Wake Forest type in the state this year nor next year. They would need to play one if about five or six SC schools.[/quote]

Btango is a High School football guy, with a lot of knowledge. He’s not a concerned Creek fan. Same talent at the Creek, that they’ve had the last 9 years. The Team will be better than last years team, and that team made it to the State Championship game. play five or six SC schools for what? No drop off.
      Last edited by Carolinasports on Tue May 08, 2018 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
      Carolinasports
      Freshman

Postby Carolinasports » Tue May 08, 2018 10:53 am

All of these response’s because I defended a program of not being afraid to play Dillon and not taking them off the schedule, that they were never on. WTH?
      Carolinasports
      Freshman

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Tue May 08, 2018 12:35 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”][quote=“1 CAT FAN”]I thought Blackbart had died - just reincarnated.
        One of your concerned creek fans Btango stated that the Ducks needed to prepare to reacquire the house keys from the Cougars.
          Btango - There is not a Wake Forest type in the state this year nor next year. They would need to play one if about five or six SC schools.[/quote]

Btango is a High School football guy, with a lot of knowledge. He’s not a concerned Creek fan. Same talent at the Creek, that they’ve had the last 9 years. The Team will be better than last years team, and that team made it to the State Championship game. play five or six SC schools for what? No drop off.[/quote]
            Hey, he made the statement.
            1 CAT FAN
            All-American

Postby Nastycats1988 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:28 am

Carolinasports wrote:Everybody has an opinion of what they believe. I hope you guys have a great season. My 1st game i’m attending will be Sept 21 IMG VS Mater Dei......Enjoy your season. There is absolutely nothing risky about playing elite programs. No matter what division they’re in. Not a lot of elite programs. Dillon is not better than Dutch Fork.

Nastycats1988. I’m glad you guys have some great kids coming through your program. The Creek opened in 2007 and has numerous players like that every year. It’s not a prediction. It’s expected. 2 of the rb’s that played against you guys the 1st game are on NFL rosters.

Dude you actually went back and edited the comment?? :D :mrgreen: Thanks for making my point for me. I CLEARLY said that we are not better than Dutch Fork.So you mean to tell me it is NOT MORE of a risk to play a very good team whose enrollment is about 1,500 less. MAN please. EXPLAIN YOURSELF PLEASE. How is it not more of a risk?? If a team like Mallard Creek where to lose to Dillon(they wouldn't have a PRAYER"S chance at a national ranking and would be laughed at man.
            Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
            08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
            Nastycats1988
            All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Wed May 09, 2018 10:00 am

Why do you think they give you the option to edit comments? :D

I attended the 1st game against Dillon. I walked away with a few scouts and coaches. We all came out with the same thoughts. Dillon has the potential to beat any team in NC or SC. Not a lot of kids can adapt to playing in that type atmosphere. South Pointe and Byrnes could not compare to the Hostile environment of playing in Dillon. Maybe I have more confidence in Dillon's ability than you. You evidently have a high regard for National ranking polls than myself. It looks good for your program, but realistically, they have no clue if a top 10 ranked 15-0 team could beat 253th ranked 15-0(Dillon) team. MC playing Dutch Fork in front of 20k vs traveling to Dillon is no brainer. Has nothing to do with risk. I don't care what division you're playing, only a fan would laugh at higher division team losing to Dillon. People who know football, who get it. Would not. Just my opinion.
            Carolinasports
            Freshman

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Wed May 09, 2018 11:44 am

That’s the most cordial post you’ve made here. We can’t blame any program for wanting to play reputable competition.
            1 CAT FAN
            All-American

Postby Nastycats1988 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:43 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”]Why do you think they give you the option to edit comments? :D

I attended the 1st game against Dillon. I walked away with a few scouts and coaches. We all came out with the same thoughts. Dillon has the potential to beat any team in NC or SC. Not a lot of kids can adapt to playing in that type atmosphere. South Pointe and Byrnes could not compare to the Hostile environment of playing in Dillon. Maybe I have more confidence in Dillon’s ability than you. You evidently have a high regard for National ranking polls than myself. It looks good for your program, but realistically, they have no clue if a top 10 ranked 15-0 team could beat 253th ranked 15-0(Dillon) team. MC playing Dutch Fork in front of 20k vs traveling to Dillon is no brainer. Has nothing to do with risk. I don’t care what division you’re playing, only a fan would laugh at higher division team losing to Dillon. People who know football, who get it. Would not. Just my opinion.[/quote]
            Alright cool my dude. That post actually made a lot of sense. I can't argue with it.You stated your case well. With that post I would like to officially welcome you to the boards. Just pulling your chain a little.
            Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
            08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
            Nastycats1988
            All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Wed May 09, 2018 5:03 pm

Enjoyed chatting it up, with each and everyone of you. Enjoy your season!
            Carolinasports
            Freshman

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Wed May 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Lmao come back soon Carolina, I'm sure we will be playing some one out of Charlotte this year. Maybe you can give us some insight.
            Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
            catdatplayedandknows
            Varsity

Previous

Return to Class 3A