Dillon/Havelock '19 and 20

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: Dillon/Havelock '19 and 20

Postby Carolinasports » Fri May 04, 2018 12:41 pm

While I’m at it. Let me educate you on something else. A National High School ranking is about legit as you thinking you have the winning lottery number. That’s another Silly statement. Ranked #5 in the Nation :lol: :lol: Unless you’re IMG. It’s just for fun. Mallard Creek’s a great program, but it would be hard to prove, calling them #5 in the Nation. So please! Stop making that a part of your argument.

Yep! I'm coming in hear saying Tommy Knotts and Dutch Fork is better competition. Outside of Dillon, Very few would disagree.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Fri May 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Congratulations on scheduling the S.C. 5A State Champion Dutch Fork.
    Some critics would agree with you, but not by much.
      1 South Pointe
      2 Dutch Fork
      3 Fort Dorchester
      4 T.L. Hanna
      5 Dorman
      6 Dillon
      7 Gaffney
      8 Greer
      9 Spring Valley
      10 Byrnes
        http://www.maxpreps.com/rankings/football/1/state/south-carolina.htm
          When Dillon becomes nationally ranked, will Mallard Creek schedule Dillon, as Dillon scheduled nationally ranked Mallard Creek.
            This Havelock program is not afraid.
            ImageACC Champions
            1 CAT FAN
            All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Sat May 05, 2018 9:15 am

Moral Victory's! :lol: :lol: Not by much, we almost won, our QB was only a freshman, We're only 2A. Nobody wants to play us? :lol: :lol: This is an example of talking great and making up excuses at the same time. Doing more damage to your program than showing any credibility or knowledge of how it really works.
            Carolinasports
            Freshman

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sat May 05, 2018 10:41 am

Charlotte Observer - “Mallard Creek gets battle it wanted. No.1 4A Mallard Creek found itself on the ropes at reigning S.C. 2A champion Dillon.” “It was exactly what Mallard Creek coach Mike Palmieri wanted -- a big early-season test.”
              Mallard Creek coach Mike Palmieri - “Last year, we beat Independence 58-6 to start the season and we weren’t a very good football team after that. This kind of game shows us where we need to get better, where our weaknesses are. I’d rather play this type of game every year.”
                We see what you mean by wanting better competition.
                ImageACC Champions
                1 CAT FAN
                All-American

Postby Nastycats1988 » Sun May 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Carolinasports I didn't know that bro. I thought you guys took us off. I guess I was wrongCalm down. This dude came writing in bold letters and everything. :) :D :lol:
                Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
                08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
                Nastycats1988
                All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Sun May 06, 2018 1:51 pm

[quote=“1 CAT FAN”]Charlotte Observer - “Mallard Creek gets battle it wanted. No.1 4A Mallard Creek found itself on the ropes at reigning S.C. 2A champion Dillon.” “It was exactly what Mallard Creek coach Mike Palmieri wanted -- a big early-season test.”
                  Mallard Creek coach Mike Palmieri - “Last year, we beat Independence 58-6 to start the season and we weren’t a very good football team after that. This kind of game shows us where we need to get better, where our weaknesses are. I’d rather play this type of game every year.”
                    We see what you mean by wanting better competition.[/quote]

Thank you! Baby steps
                    Carolinasports
                    Freshman

Postby Bburg22 » Sun May 06, 2018 5:17 pm

I don't think anybody in their right mind would consider Dillon a step down in competition...maybe a better choice of words could've been...we want to see a diff team that is also very good...
                    Bburg22
                    JV

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sun May 06, 2018 5:33 pm

Carolinasports wrote:
                    1 CAT FAN wrote:Charlotte Observer - “Mallard Creek gets battle it wanted. No.1 4A Mallard Creek found itself on the ropes at reigning S.C. 2A champion Dillon.” “It was exactly what Mallard Creek coach Mike Palmieri wanted -- a big early-season test.”
                        We see what you mean by wanting better competition.

Thank you! Baby steps
                          Stop it, you're embarrassing Independence.
                          ImageACC Champions
                          1 CAT FAN
                          All-American

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Mon May 07, 2018 6:45 am

Carolina you came to the wrong board to get in your feelings. You will get ran over if you are not careful. You are right, mallard Creek beat us twice. So, just bow out of the conversation and let it go. :o :o
                          Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
                          catdatplayedandknows
                          Varsity

Postby Carolinasports » Mon May 07, 2018 8:18 am

[quote=“catdatplayedandknows”]Carolina you came to the wrong board to get in your feelings. You will get ran over if you are not careful. You are right, mallard Creek beat us twice. So, just bow out of the conversation and let it go. :o :o[/quote]

No! I’m good and so are my feelings. :D I watch football across both states when i can and try to catch a few national games. Big Fan of Dillon program and Coach Hayes. You can’t compete with facts. MC played you guys 2016, they were barely top 10 team in the state. Outside of the 1st season, it was the worst team in school history. Played Scotland last year and I was at the Scotland & Dillon scrimmage prior to that game. :lol: :lol:

They have made attempts to schedule Grayson,Colquitt County, Miami Central and had IMG on the schedule(Which was Crazy and i’m glad that didn’t work out). They’re now playing Dutch Fork because they’re afraid of Dillon? No one on this board can help such ignorance. YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID!

catdatplayedandknows You are correct! Just bow out and let it go!
                          Carolinasports
                          Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 3A