Who will be the next HBC at Woodruff?

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: Who will be the next HBC at Woodruff?

Postby region2 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Being reported pretty widely that Adams from Union will be named coach in the morning.
region2
All-American

Postby Junkyard Dawg » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:56 am

What’s the scoop on Adams as far as philosophy on offense and defense?
I know about his success in Georgetown, didn’t quite get it going at UC, but curious to what type of team he has put on the field
Spread? blitzing defense?

I did see where he was the weightlifting instructor at Georgetown during his time there.....Good.....put some size on them boys, coach!
Junkyard Dawg
JV

Postby Wolverine Legend » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:55 pm

[quote=“Junkyard Dawg”]What’s the scoop on Adams as far as philosophy on offense and defense?
I know about his success in Georgetown, didn’t quite get it going at UC, but curious to what type of team he has put on the field
Spread? blitzing defense?

I did see where he was the weightlifting instructor at Georgetown during his time there.....Good.....put some size on them boys, coach![/quote]

He's spread on offense, maybe with a tad more running mixed in. He's also a good defensive coach and had some really good defensive teams at Georgetown. Coach Adams, I believe, is a great fit for us. If we stay healthy we will be a force in 3A this year.
Welcome to Woodruff, the original title town. Pardon us for the beatdown you are about to receive. We hope you enjoy your visit, and please come again soon!
Wolverine Legend
All-American

Postby IDGAF » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Coach Adams & his DC have been together a long time they will improve your defense, that is if he is going with him there haven't heard if he is or isn't
IDGAF
Freshman

Previous

Return to Class 3A