What is going on at silver Bluff

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

What is going on at silver Bluff

Postby sportguy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:58 am

Heard Majority of the staff is leaving for else where or just not coaching at all this coming season. Is Ables that hard to work with? He maybe in the hot seat for sure if the team doesn't improve
sportguy
Freshman

Re: What is going on at silver Bluff

Postby jhs65 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:16 am

I've heard that most of the staff had decided not to return but I can't confirm it. I've missed very few games since SBHS opened but when I found out that Able was returning I vowed not to attend another game as long as he was there. Many of that staff had been at the Bluff for 20 years or more. SBHS was loaded with talent last year and failed to win a region game. Players would come off the field and go to the sidelines and chat with friends, something that would never have happened with any previous coaching staff. By being given another year Able will completely destroy the winning tradition that SBHS has established over its history. 35 years destroyed in 2 years.
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:46 am

[quote=“jhs65”]I’ve heard that most of the staff had decided not to return but I can’t confirm it. I’ve missed very few games since SBHS opened but when I found out that Able was returning I vowed not to attend another game as long as he was there. Many of that staff had been at the Bluff for 20 years or more. SBHS was loaded with talent last year and failed to win a region game. Players would come off the field and go to the sidelines and chat with friends, something that would never have happened with any previous coaching staff. By being given another year Able will completely destroy the winning tradition that SBHS has established over its history. 35 years destroyed in 2 years.[/quote]

it takes much less time to break it than it does to fix it....... ;)
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby jhs65 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:46 am

[quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”][quote=“jhs65”]I’ve heard that most of the staff had decided not to return but I can’t confirm it. I’ve missed very few games since SBHS opened but when I found out that Able was returning I vowed not to attend another game as long as he was there. Many of that staff had been at the Bluff for 20 years or more. SBHS was loaded with talent last year and failed to win a region game. Players would come off the field and go to the sidelines and chat with friends, something that would never have happened with any previous coaching staff. By being given another year Able will completely destroy the winning tradition that SBHS has established over its history. 35 years destroyed in 2 years.[/quote]

it takes much less time to break it than it does to fix it....... ;)[/quote]
Absolutely. And if you break it in year 1, you ain't gonna fix it in year 2.
jhs65
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:31 am

[quote=“jhs65”][quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”][quote=“jhs65”]I’ve heard that most of the staff had decided not to return but I can’t confirm it. I’ve missed very few games since SBHS opened but when I found out that Able was returning I vowed not to attend another game as long as he was there. Many of that staff had been at the Bluff for 20 years or more. SBHS was loaded with talent last year and failed to win a region game. Players would come off the field and go to the sidelines and chat with friends, something that would never have happened with any previous coaching staff. By being given another year Able will completely destroy the winning tradition that SBHS has established over its history. 35 years destroyed in 2 years.[/quote]

it takes much less time to break it than it does to fix it....... ;)[/quote]
Absolutely. And if you break it in year 1, you ain’t gonna fix it in year 2.[/quote]

oh no........it will only get worse........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby MV4Horseman » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:46 pm

What seems to be the problem? Did he want to change the system or is the talent down? Didn't see you guys play this year other then the jamboree. Does Al still come around to watch practices??
MV4Horseman
Freshman

Postby jhs65 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:31 pm

[quote=“MV4Horseman”]What seems to be the problem? Did he want to change the system or is the talent down? Didn’t see you guys play this year other then the jamboree. Does Al still come around to watch practices??[/quote]

He was loaded with talent. But usually he sat in his car talking on the phone during practice and left early.
jhs65
All-American

Postby sportguy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:18 am

I've heard that several times about him :o
sportguy
Freshman

Postby MV4Horseman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:54 pm

Maybe he was talking to Coach Lown? That region is tough!!
MV4Horseman
Freshman

Postby The ? » Tue May 02, 2017 10:23 am

It would appear some of you jokers need a lesson on how to properly insert quotes into a post.

Hard to read some of y'all's Babble.
The ?
All-American

Return to Class 2A