Carvers bay

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Carvers bay

Postby Justin54 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:27 am

Needs more respect they are killing teams in their coach last season on the sideline they are on an absolute mission they will be hard to beat I like watching them dominate people and get very lil recognition but that will change soon cause if they play up to their potential they will be in the title game with abbeville now that is a game worth the price of admission
Justin54
Freshman

Re: Carvers bay

Postby BearKuntry » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:40 pm

The bears are playing good football right now. My only concern is a lot of players play both side of the ball. And that's when injury plays apart. The last two season the bears made it to the 3rd round and lost without 2 star players (most important position RB an Qb). But ill tell you what if the bears go into the playoff with no injury they will be a team hard to beat.
BearKuntry
JV

Postby *Topcat* » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:17 am

Your schedule is really weak. Seems it was last year also...as i recall. No disrespect, it just is what it is.
*Topcat*
All-American

Postby BearKuntry » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:37 am

They play whats on the schedule can't help it . Any team can be beaten on any given night no matter what school are they record. This year schedule is weaker than last year but, the last 2 yrs your wrong bud. One thing I know CB region are tougher than A-town region that's fo sure
BearKuntry
JV

Postby Galloping Horse » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:14 am

BearKuntry, I’ve been keeping my eyes on your Bears, trust me they aren’t unnoticed at least not down here in Barnwell. We’ve played your conference the past two years (Barnwell/Bamberg) and won both times, Bamberg beat your Bears last year and Barnwell beat Andrews while Barnwell beat your Bears year before last and Batesburg Leesville took care of Andrews. I will admit, both teams was legitimate (Andrews/Carvers Bay) when Barnwell played them. I will go as far as saying that I believe Carvers Bay would have beaten Barnwell in a close game last year because Barnwell wasn’t quite as good as year before last.

I disagree about y’all conference versus ATown’s, Fox Creek, Saluda, Silver Bluff, Ninety Six not to mention ATown, that’s no easy conference. I’ve watched ATown a couple of times this season and based on what I saw from playing y’all two years ago ATown is a better team and my gut feeling is they are this season also but I do agree that on a given night with a few breaks, anything can happen. ATown hands down is the best team in aa with everyone else following. I did say BEST, not UNBEATABLE. If there is a team that can control the line of scrimmage (offensively) and keep their defense on the field, have a good enough defense to make a few stops, then there is a small chance of beating them.

I’m interested how your Bears turnout against Mullins, Andrews, and Hannah- Pampilco and let’s not sleep on Latta. So, eyes are on you unlike you think. Don’t worry so much about the hype that is given to certain teams, just play football and everything will fall in place, there are a lot of football to be played. Good luck the remainder of the season.
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby BearKuntry » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Galloping Horse, I agree A-town's the team to beat right now, but they don't play defense's like we play in the lower state during region time. The last 2 yrs we beat up on each other ( B-E , Barnwell, CB ) and us 3 had the best D beside A-town holding teams to less than 125 pts. In my opinion I think the only team that can beat A town in 2a are B-E, Barnwell, or CB. Just my opinion.
BearKuntry
JV

Postby Total Dominance » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:27 pm

[quote=“BearKuntry”]Galloping Horse, I agree A-town’s the team to beat right now, but they don’t play defense’s like we play in the lower state during region time. The last 2 yrs we beat up on each other ( B-E , Barnwell, CB ) and us 3 had the best D beside A-town holding teams to less than 125 pts. In my opinion I think the only team that can beat A town in 2a are B-E, Barnwell, or CB. Just my opinion.[/quote]
visions of grandeur?
Last edited by Total Dominance on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

9 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17)
and counting...

formerly known as the #1 Stunna (incognito)
Total Dominance
All-American

Postby *Topcat* » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:07 am

[quote=“BearKuntry”]They play whats on the schedule can’t help it . Any team can be beaten on any given night no matter what school are they record. This year schedule is weaker than last year but, the last 2 yrs your wrong bud. One thing I know CB region are tougher than A-town region that’s fo sure[/quote]
Fo sure NOT. Not even close.
*Topcat*
All-American

Postby Justin54 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:31 am

Abbeville will get their measuring stick when they face Hartsville Friday night the Fox defense will be ready against the giants of 2a them boys can play I'm ready who y'all got
Justin54
Freshman

Postby Galloping Horse » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:44 am

I still feel Abbeville play in a tougher conference, at least this year and as for being tested they have won 3 straight state championships and have like 5 core players returning this year not to mention they are seniors, if that’s not battle tested please explain to me what is. As for Hartsville, I believe Abbeville is going to go up there and embarrass one of the state’s top aaaa schools on their home turf, Hartsville made a horrible choice accepting this game this year. As I’ve said in my previous post, we will talk more concerning your Bears once they face Mullins, Latta, Hannah-Pampico, and Andrews, not that I’m sold on any of these either but they are your strongest competition. All team have some scrubs on their schedules so I don’t even acknowledge those wins.

As for Barnwell, Bamberg, and Carvers Bay being the teams in the lower state I agree to some extent but you better watch out for Silver Bluff, Woodland, and I’m not forgetting about Timberland. Silver Bluff is back and you better acknowledge it or you will be in for a nice surprise. There is a lots of football to be played and there are plenty of sleepers out there, I’m not overlooking nobody.
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Next

Return to Class 2A