Abbeville @ Hartsville

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Abbeville @ Hartsville

Postby 1fan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

i am looking forward to this game next friday.long drive down to Hartsville.i think this game will be another close battle between these 2 teams.i have heard that Hartsville always packs their stadium for home games.Abbeville will have a good many also.should be exciting.
1fan
Freshman

Re: Abbeville @ Hartsville

Postby Justin54 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:37 pm

This will be a good game if it's played all the roads in hartsville are flooded but if they do play abbeville will have to pass because that Hartsville defensive line is one of the best in the state and abbeville has one of the best running attacks in the state something gotta give I'm hoping they play this game
Justin54
Freshman

Postby Total Dominance » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:16 pm

[quote=“Justin54”]This will be a good game if it’s played all the roads in hartsville are flooded but if they do play abbeville will have to pass because that Hartsville defensive line is one of the best in the state and abbeville has one of the best running attacks in the state something gotta give I’m hoping they play this game[/quote]
I can assure you with 100% certainty that A-Town will run the ball, and run the ball, and run the ball... Our offensive game plan going into every game is simplistic but stopping it on the defensive side, ain't! And by the way, we have a couple players with a little speed, too.

10 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17, '18)
and counting...

formerly known as the #1 Stunna (incognito)
Total Dominance
All-American

Postby Justin54 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Trust me I know the kids from abbeville have plenty of speed it's gonna be the offensive line job to keep the defensive line of hartsville at bay that will be a huge challenge this Hartsville defense is head and shoulders better than last year but they give up the big pass play from time to time
Justin54
Freshman

Postby joefrombelton2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:24 am

Abbeville 22
Hartsville 21
joefrombelton2
Freshman

Postby Justin54 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:55 pm

Interesting score I can dig that
Justin54
Freshman

Postby Tha Godfodder » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Is this game gonna get played? Hartsville doesn't have school today and from what I hear tomorrow is up in the air too..
Tha Godfodder
Freshman

Postby Justin54 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:19 pm

I am seriously having my doubts I don't think this game will be played at all Hartsville didn't practice all last week they havent practiced any this week and school is out tomorrow as well the area rivers are all flooding creeks too I just don't see this game being played
Justin54
Freshman

Postby Tha Godfodder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:39 am

The SCHSL is having a conference call at 830 this morning to decide how they want to handle the rest of the fall schedules. My guess is that the Abbeville/Hartsville game gets scrapped altogether, and they add a week 11 to the regular season. I wouldn't think Abbeville or Hartsville would be interested in beating the crap out of each other a week before the playoffs start. Just my opinion though. We'll know more later this morning.
Tha Godfodder
Freshman

Postby *Topcat* » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:41 am

[quote=“Tha Godfodder”]The SCHSL is having a conference call at 830 this morning to decide how they want to handle the rest of the fall schedules. My guess is that the Abbeville/Hartsville game gets scrapped altogether, and they add a week 11 to the regular season. I wouldn’t think Abbeville or Hartsville would be interested in beating the crap out of each other a week before the playoffs start. Just my opinion though. We’ll know more later this morning.[/quote]
Keep us updated please. Thanks.
*Topcat*
All-American

Next

Return to Class 2A