Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Semper Fidelis All American East West game(Dillon was heard

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Semper Fidelis All American East West game(Dillon was heard

Postby Nastycats1988 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:47 am

Hello Guys.I Just watched the Semper Fidelis All American East West game on NFL TV. The event was held in Carson,CA and featured the very best seniors. Most of them had a choice between the Semper Fidelis and the Underarmour all American game. We had two guys(Bryce King and D.J. Park) who had the choice and chose the Marine Semper Fidelis game. Well anyway

Both Dillon guys started on the line for the East. Bryce king was the Center and D.J. park was wrecking things at Tackle. This game was a thriller as the East QB threw the Game winning TD in the final minutes. Bryce King actually had to keep 2 guys off the edge for that game winning throw.D.J. Park was his usual self. Just wrecking house. These guys did Dillon Proud tonight.

Dillon should be proud. The national exposure is just beginning. I am hoping for a tougher schedule next year. At the football interest meeting we had WELL OVER 100 guys that plan to be on the team next year. That's close to every male in the school. There are so many college recruiters coming through Dillon that these guys(The students) are starting to pick up on it.
We have a future 5 star QB and 3 D1 linebackers coming back next year. We are losing some people but you know how we are at Dillon. We Don't Rebuild, We don't reload, We Reignite. I have heard that we have some SERIOUS atheletes coming up from JV and others who are not deciding to play football since we have won state. Believe it or not we have a ton of atheletes at Dillon that simply choose not to play football(Hence #3 Anthony blue until his cousins persuaded him.) We have alot of guys like that. With all of the exposure we have guys that are becoming interested.. We have built a new middle school, we have state of the art athletic fieldhouses going up. The Schools are gradually improving academically. Things are looking up Dillon

Dillon 2013 TOUR- COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU
Nastycats1988
Varsity

Re: Semper Fidelis All American East West game(Dillon was heard

Postby flying eagle » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Congrats
flying eagle
Varsity

Postby cavaliereagle » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Great update and congrats to these young men.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby Theblackbart » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:47 am

All the bragging don't mean chit if you not playing against the level you are supposed to...go play in 3A and match up with schools more like yours. Abbeville whipped on 1A the same way..see what happened when they moved up a level..it got a little harder.
I'm Black Bart, but this ain't no DAMN Cartoon!!
Theblackbart
Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Thanks Cavaliereagle I appreciate it. I don't mind bragging on the community. There is not all bad things happening in Dillon. Alot of these boys are focused and are getting good grades this year. We have a lot of study and mentoring programs that were recently set up. Central of Pageland is a stand up program as well.

I also appreciate it flying eagle. We all should brag on our communties sometimes.

Dillon 2013 TOUR- COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU
Nastycats1988
Varsity

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Nastycats1988 wrote:Thanks Cavaliereagle I appreciate it. I don't mind bragging on the community. There is not all bad things happening in Dillon. Alot of these boys are focused and are getting good grades this year. We have a lot of study and mentoring programs that were recently set up. Central of Pageland is a stand up program as well.

I also appreciate it flying eagle. We all should brag on our communties sometimes.

These kids deserve to be bragged on. That is a wonderful accomplishment. If we are going to come down hard when they're wrong, we need to praise even harder when they're right. I'm proud of kids doing the right thing regardless of where they're from.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby Crawford » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Nastycats1988 wrote:Hello Guys.I Just watched the Semper Fidelis All American East West game on NFL TV. The event was held in Carson,CA and featured the very best seniors. Most of them had a choice between the Semper Fidelis and the Underarmour all American game. We had two guys(Bryce King and D.J. Park) who had the choice and chose the Marine Semper Fidelis game. Well anyway

Both Dillon guys started on the line for the East. Bryce king was the Center and D.J. park was wrecking things at Tackle. This game was a thriller as the East QB threw the Game winning TD in the final minutes. Bryce King actually had to keep 2 guys off the edge for that game winning throw.D.J. Park was his usual self. Just wrecking house. These guys did Dillon Proud tonight.

Dillon should be proud. The national exposure is just beginning. I am hoping for a tougher schedule next year. At the football interest meeting we had WELL OVER 100 guys that plan to be on the team next year. That's close to every male in the school. There are so many college recruiters coming through Dillon that these guys(The students) are starting to pick up on it.
We have a future 5 star QB and 3 D1 linebackers coming back next year. We are losing some people but you know how we are at Dillon. We Don't Rebuild, We don't reload, We Reignite. I have heard that we have some SERIOUS atheletes coming up from JV and others who are not deciding to play football since we have won state. Believe it or not we have a ton of atheletes at Dillon that simply choose not to play football(Hence #3 Anthony blue until his cousins persuaded him.) We have alot of guys like that. With all of the exposure we have guys that are becoming interested.. We have built a new middle school, we have state of the art athletic fieldhouses going up. The Schools are gradually improving academically. Things are looking up Dillon

Jackie stated during the Press Conference before the Championship game that "Blue" was "run off". Jackie then praised him for getting his act together. Also, during that same press confernce, Coach Davis of FC said that "Jackie's team was like Noah's Ark, he has two of everything".

I am no longer in Dillon, but that Black and Gold still flows through my heart. :D
Crawford
Freshman

Return to Class 2A