Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4EVER S.T. REBEL, Google [Bot] and 3 guests

WORD IS IN FROM THE NEST...

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

WORD IS IN FROM THE NEST...

Postby big-cooter-salad » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 am

I just heard from a reliable source that Central Pageland will be running an offense that will be unable to stop in 2A this year. The offense is going to be opened up like a bottle of Jack by Ramm. With the hauces they will have on the D-line this year, they may give up 40pts all season long. This year's team is unlike any we've witnessed since the 87, 88, 89, 90, team. They will be undefeated this year and will face Timberland in the state title game!!!! You heard it here first...Just don't beat my Vols tooooo bad! ;)
Last edited by big-cooter-salad on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk is cheap smash hard!
big-cooter-salad
Varsity

Re: WORD IS IN FROM THE NEST...

Postby cavaliereagle » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:44 am

big-cooter-salad wrote:I just heard from a reliable source that Central Pageland will be running an offense that will be unable to stop in 2A this year. The offense is going to be opened up like Ramm on a bottle of Jack. With the hauces they will have on the D-line this year, they may give up 40pts all season long. This year's team is unlike any we've witnessed since the 87, 88, 89, 90, team. They will be undefeated this year and will face Timberland in the state title game!!!! You heard it here first...Just don't beat my Vols tooooo bad! ;)

;) Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. We wanting to keep it quiet. :D
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Big coota, timberland?
THE ALMIGHTY DILLON WILDCATS
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby big-cooter-salad » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:27 am

catdatplayedandknows wrote:Big coota, timberland?

In 2013 Dillon is all hype. Lost too many big players. You think you have a championship team, the rest is to be proven. Humble teams like Timberland and Central I believe will end up with ring. You guys are acting like COWBOY & HEAT fans. Now nobody wants Dillon to win. Wonder why you have haters on the boards well you all talk too much....let your team play ball and chill out! I read where you said yall make 2A exciting, really you all make your team look bad with those posts that you may have to eat come football season.
big-cooter-salad
Varsity

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:39 am

Lol i didnt expect all of that, by the way i love the cowboys! :D :D
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 am

big-cooter-salad wrote:
catdatplayedandknows wrote:Big coota, timberland?

In 2013 Dillon is all hype. Lost too many big players. You think you have a championship team, the rest is to be proven. Humble teams like Timberland and Central I believe will end up with ring. You guys are acting like COWBOY & HEAT fans. Now nobody wants Dillon to win. Wonder why you have haters on the boards well you all talk too much....let your team play ball and chill out! I read where you said yall make 2A exciting, really you all make your team look bad with those posts that you may have to eat come football season.

Hype Does not = championships. Hard work does. Man you got it all wrong. I truly believe those Dillon athletes push themselves harder than most teams in the state. All hype means that you aren't doing anything in the postseason. Dillon is WAY more than all hype. We actually have the rings to show for it. And another thing I don't really talk much trash but let the fans be fans. FANS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE EMOTIONAL AND OVERCONFIDENT. Its what makes the message boards fun. Play along instead of getting so serious all the time man. :roll: Dude its just a message board. If They have to eat crow so be it. If we lose I will personally come back and just admit that we lost. Its not like I am shooting myself or something life goes on. :D

Oh yeah and like Wildcatsback2back said. The Wideout Core is something SERIOUS. Dillon is opening the offense up this year. FOR REAL. Look for Avery to have at least 3000 yards passing.

Dillon 2013 TOUR- COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU
Nastycats1988
Varsity

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Lol preach my wildcat nation, some of these posters are so sensitive! Hell the players is not on here on bragging, its us the fans, so calm down! State champs 2013! Ya heard me :twisted:
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby big-cooter-salad » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:14 pm

I forget what high school you played at

This guy is freaking retarded. A big picture of Andrew Jackson with AJHS and you don't know what high school I went to. I imagine you don't know who's on a twenty dollar bill either? :shock:

Dillon is like Chesterfield fans. When they moved down to 1A they won like 3 titles and played for 5 in a short span. Like Chesterfield, Dillon can win against inferior competition but the day you play in your respective class you will go back to the same ole Dillon just like Chesterfield did. You can't find a Chesterfield fan now even in the town of Chesterfield, much less PFT. Soon Dillon will be back in 3A to play teams like Hartsville, MB, MC in the lowerstate and you will never hear of WCB2B or Cat that think he knows but don't know $hit!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
big-cooter-salad
Varsity

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 pm

I tell you whats funny and retarded ! You is a andrew jackson fan, lmao! Who? Who? Who? Man u acting like your team is doing something, SHUT THE F### up and enjoy the wildcat show! Let me check and see if dillon ever played your school of women!
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:54 pm

Lol. We played these clowns in 2007 and beat them 48 - 6! I understand y you mad! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! Now thats some funny sh##
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Next

Return to Class 2A