Fund Raising???

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Re: Fund Raising???

Postby cattail » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:13 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
bbcat wrote:i remember when 96 had this fund raiser.......and mack is right about the Bull and people buying a square.......but, i don't know how much money it brought in for the school......i don't think it was $30,000......might have been $3000..........

we had 2 of them...........the first one raised $10,000 to help kick off the athletic plan we had in place...........the second one raised $30,000 to send the 8th grade to either nasa or washington d.c....can't remember which one.........remember, this happened before the lottery was in operation and people were starving to gamble........some people bought 10,20,50, even 100 tickets........they sold like hot cakes........no telling how many sold at monsanto alone..........it was very easy to do..........sooooooooo.........who is the long legged liar mr. prater ???.........you are.........

If someone bought all 100 tickets there was no need for anyone else to play. :shock: :shock:
Go Cats! Go Buccs! Come get you some!
cattail
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:52 pm

cattail wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
bbcat wrote:i remember when 96 had this fund raiser.......and mack is right about the Bull and people buying a square.......but, i don't know how much money it brought in for the school......i don't think it was $30,000......might have been $3000..........

we had 2 of them...........the first one raised $10,000 to help kick off the athletic plan we had in place...........the second one raised $30,000 to send the 8th grade to either nasa or washington d.c....can't remember which one.........remember, this happened before the lottery was in operation and people were starving to gamble........some people bought 10,20,50, even 100 tickets........they sold like hot cakes........no telling how many sold at monsanto alone..........it was very easy to do..........sooooooooo.........who is the long legged liar mr. prater ???.........you are.........

If someone bought all 100 tickets there was no need for anyone else to play. :shock: :shock:

do you ever get tired of making yourself look stupid ???.........nobody is going to hold a $100 fund raiser for a school...........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:57 pm

cattail wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:

I still don't believe you. The only one I remember like that in 96 was with 50 squares and it was $50 per square and it was a calf that was let loose on the field and people surounded the field to keep the calf in. When he had his Mack G. somebody won only 50% of the pot. The BS keeps getting deeper.

it was a calf that was let loose on the field and people surounded the field to keep the calf in :shock: .....stick to selling booze to kids.........you know zero about farming..........have you ever tried to catch a CALF in an area the size of a football field ???....do you have any idea how fast and quick a calf is ???......do you really think everyday people could keep that calf on that field ???...........forget about it......man you don't know nothing but booze do you ???........... :roll: :roll: :roll:
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby cattail » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:21 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
cattail wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:

I still don't believe you. The only one I remember like that in 96 was with 50 squares and it was $50 per square and it was a calf that was let loose on the field and people surounded the field to keep the calf in. When he had his Mack G. somebody won only 50% of the pot. The BS keeps getting deeper.

it was a calf that was let loose on the field and people surounded the field to keep the calf in :shock: .....stick to selling booze to kids.........you know zero about farming..........have you ever tried to catch a CALF in an area the size of a football field ???....do you have any idea how fast and quick a calf is ???......do you really think everyday people could keep that calf on that field ???...........forget about it......man you don't know nothing but booze do you ???........... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yea and you need to stick with the carney shows because you are frigging hilarious with some of the BS you come up with. I've cut nuts out of more Calves than you could ever imagine so don't try to tell me what I Don't know. Oh I forgot I'm Talking to Mack Galphin the famous. The Man who has done it all and knows it all.
cattail
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 pm

cattail wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
cattail wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:

Yea and you need to stick with the carney shows because you are frigging hilarious with some of the BS you come up with. I've cut nuts out of more Calves than you could ever imagine so don't try to tell me what I Don't know. Oh I forgot I'm Talking to Mack Galphin the famous. The Man who has done it all and knows it all.

another one of your lies...........people stopped cutting calves and started using rubber bands 75 years ago.........do you ever tell the truth ???.........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby cattail » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:24 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
cattail wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
cattail wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:

another one of your lies...........people stopped cutting calves and started using rubber bands 75 years ago.........do you ever tell the truth ???.........

Not if they get to big you know it all. The last time I did it was in 1976. We had over 30 that had gotten to big and Mr. Abrams had not put bands on them so guess what know it all. I tackled calves that weighed as much as 300 pounds and we cut them little suckers out. One of the worst sounds I ever heard when that calf would scream. So go suck on that pecker head.
cattail
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 2A