Batesburg leesville at Barnwell

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Batesburg leesville at Barnwell

Postby Jay89 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:04 am

My panthers got out to a big lead in the first meeting and blew I'm looking for a close game but my panthers will win 28 to 17
Jay89
Freshman

Re: Batesburg leesville at Barnwell

Postby 96fanatic » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:17 pm

[quote=“Jay89”]My panthers got out to a big lead in the first meeting and blew I’m looking for a close game but my panthers will win 28 to 17[/quote]
96fanatic
All-American

Postby 96fanatic » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:20 pm

[quote=“96fanatic”][quote=“Jay89”]My panthers got out to a big lead in the first meeting and blew I’m looking for a close game but my panthers will win 28 to 17[/quote][/quote]
B_L is always hard to handle in the play offs.
96fanatic
All-American

Postby Galloping Horse » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:04 am

Barnwell 20 BL 6
Barnwell 17 B-L 20
Barnwell 44 B-L 41
This is the outcome of the previous three meetings and now B-L going to win 28-17, hum! So you are saying B-L is better than the three previous three meetings? And B-L blew a 21 point lead? It’s more like Barnwell spotted them 21 points and took a 10 point lead. Barnwell scored 30 consecutive points in the last game and after allowing 34 points in the 1st half, held B-L to only 7 points in the second half. Point is, Barnwell simply made adjustments at half and took the victory, B-L didn’t blow a lead. I have no prediction for Friday contest but I’m looking to see another great game. Good look to the B-L Panthers and safe travels to you and your fans to W.W. Carter Stadium.
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby Jay89 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:20 pm

[quote=“Galloping Horse”]Barnwell 20 BL 6
Barnwell 17 B-L 20
Barnwell 44 B-L 41
This is the outcome of the previous three meetings and now B-L going to win 28-17, hum! So you are saying B-L is better than the three previous three meetings? And B-L blew a 21 point lead? It’s more like Barnwell spotted them 21 points and took a 10 point lead. Barnwell scored 30 consecutive points in the last game and after allowing 34 points in the 1st half, held B-L to only 7 points in the second half. Point is, Barnwell simply made adjustments at half and took the victory, B-L didn’t blow a lead. I have no prediction for Friday contest but I’m looking to see another great game. Good look to the B-L Panthers and safe travels to you and your fans to W.W. Carter Stadium.[/quote]
I'm gone tell you just like I told you last year a different team is coming to Barnwell Friday the playoffs is what matter that last game is over it's a new season and damn man haven't heard from you since bamberg shut y'all out lol at least we took them to OT but may the best team win
Jay89
Freshman

Postby Galloping Horse » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Yup, just like i didn’t hear from you when Saluda shut y’all out or further more after Barnwell spot y’all 21 points. All of a sudden B-L is going to win the state championship, well I’m sorry my friend you must have fell and butt your head. Both B-L and Barnwell is only playing for an opportunity to play in the lower state. Once again, i have no prediction but best of luck to both teams.
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby Jay89 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:27 pm

[quote=“Galloping Horse”]Yup, just like i didn’t hear from you when Saluda shut y’all out or further more after Barnwell spot y’all 21 points. All of a sudden B-L is going to win the state championship, well I’m sorry my friend you must have fell and butt your head. Both B-L and Barnwell is only playing for an opportunity to play in the lower state. Once again, i have no prediction but best of luck to both teams.[/quote]
I know we ain't gone win it all ain't no one gone beat abbeville that's a promise. But we played saluda before we played y'all and I talk to you. Batesburg leesville is just a different team in the playoffs than regular season I don't know why it's just always hard to beat us in the playoffs y'all can do it now but it's not gone be easy
Jay89
Freshman

Postby Jay89 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:29 pm

[quote=“Galloping Horse”]Yup, just like i didn’t hear from you when Saluda shut y’all out or further more after Barnwell spot y’all 21 points. All of a sudden B-L is going to win the state championship, well I’m sorry my friend you must have fell and butt your head. Both B-L and Barnwell is only playing for an opportunity to play in the lower state. Once again, i have no prediction but best of luck to both teams.[/quote]
In just trying to living this board up it be dead didn’t mean anything but a lil trash talk may the best team move to the next round
Jay89
Freshman

Postby Galloping Horse » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Jay89 I know it's all trash talk but I'm going to defend my Warhorses at all cause, we are second to NO SCHOOL. As for as the game Friday night, Barnwell players, coaches, and the entire community is well aware of what type athletes B-L have and have the up-most respect for the Panther's, and the entire B-L community. Ke'Shoun Williams, Jalik Oakmen, and Tay Wilson are just a few of the weapons that we will have to deal with. Bishop Cannon is down right PHENOMENAL period! The reason I said I have no prediction is because I have a high level of respect for the B-L football team and to predict an score would be an insult to them. Look man, we just hope we can do enough to come out on top but we are well aware that this is a game we could lose.

Question, who do you like in the Bamberg vs Carvers Bay match-up? Should be a war down there at the Bay.
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby Jay89 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:51 pm

[quote=“Galloping Horse”]Jay89 I know it’s all trash talk but I’m going to defend my Warhorses at all cause, we are second to NO SCHOOL. As for as the game Friday night, Barnwell players, coaches, and the entire community is well aware of what type athletes B-L have and have the up-most respect for the Panther’s, and the entire B-L community. Ke’Shoun Williams, Jalik Oakmen, and Tay Wilson are just a few of the weapons that we will have to deal with. Bishop Cannon is down right PHENOMENAL period! The reason I said I have no prediction is because I have a high level of respect for the B-L football team and to predict an score would be an insult to them. Look man, we just hope we can do enough to come out on top but we are well aware that this is a game we could lose.

Question, who do you like in the Bamberg vs Carvers Bay match-up? Should be a war down there at the Bay.[/quote]
Don’t know much about carvers bay seen a few highlights on them that’s all should be a great game. From what I’ve seen they can run very well I seen a few passing tds on the highlights I would loaded the box and dare them to throw
Jay89
Freshman

Next

Return to Class 2A