Batesburg leesville at Barnwell

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Re: Batesburg leesville at Barnwell

Postby *Topcat* » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:18 am

I would have to take Barnwell here....they should be ready for revenge from last year. I wanted to play Barnwell in state game last year as we have never played before....to my knowledge. B-L took Barnwell down and it didn't happen. Barnwell at home should win this one.
*Topcat*
All-American

Postby Galloping Horse » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:13 am

*Topcat* I’ve always wanted to see a Barnwell vs Abbeville match up, think it would most definitely be intriguing. It’s been a couple of times it has almost happened but we lost the lower state game as we did last year. I thought we would have been a better match-up for Abbeville last year then B-L was but I also feel we would have lost just as B-L did. I don’t think we stand a chance against Abbeville this year just as no one else does, y’all are the real deal.

B-L gives us fits every time we play them, it’s one of those games where you can through the record and rankings in the trash. I just hope the Warhorses prevail.
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby Jay89 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:06 pm

[quote=”*Topcat*”]I would have to take Barnwell here....they should be ready for revenge from last year. I wanted to play Barnwell in state game last year as we have never played before....to my knowledge. B-L took Barnwell down and it didn’t happen. Barnwell at home should win this one.[/quote]
I wish they would have too would of saved us that embarrassment
Jay89
Freshman

Postby SaludaTigerAlumni » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:48 pm

Batesburg-Leesville lives for the Playoffs. Seen it about every year since I can remember. Something about the cold playoff games, just sets something off in B-L players. They live for this.

BL 35
Barnwell 27
SaludaTigerAlumni
Freshman

Postby Oldtimer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:34 am

B.L. has a good pass offense with a great QB, but not much on defense. Barnwell has very good backs, but weak on pass defense. B.L. out coached Barnwell last year, but the coach is gone. Should be interesting.
Oldtimer
Freshman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:05 pm

21 - 14 Barnwell wins.........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Previous

Return to Class 2A