Saluda vs. A'ville all over again

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Saluda vs. A'ville all over again

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Should be a good one..........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Re: Saluda vs. A'ville all over again

Postby streamline » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:31 pm

I’m gonna make a prediction that almost no one will agree with Saluda makes it over the hump this year and beats Abbeville. Saluda wins by 3!!!
streamline
Freshman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:42 pm

[quote=“streamline”]I’m gonna make a prediction that almost no one will agree with Saluda makes it over the hump this year and beats Abbeville. Saluda wins by 3!!![/quote]

anything can happen.........i thought aville would beat cheraw by a bigger margin.........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby Ramm » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:48 am

[quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”][quote=“streamline”]I’m gonna make a prediction that almost no one will agree with Saluda makes it over the hump this year and beats Abbeville. Saluda wins by 3!!![/quote]

anything can happen.........i thought aville would beat cheraw by a bigger margin.........[/quote]
well it would have if abbeville would had there starting qb in game wait he was hurt and about 5 more starters..#22 and WR were out and DE was out..if jackson plays next week Abbeville will win ...cheraw is good time but they arent great chesterfield blew them out 38-21 at braves tee pee warpath......
Ramm
Varsity

Return to Class 2A