Barnwell 21 Batesburg Leesville 14

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Barnwell 21 Batesburg Leesville 14

Postby Galloping Horse » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:42 pm

First of all congratulations to the Panthers of Batesburg Leesville for a hard fought contest, you are a great team and a class act program, we here at Barnwell have nothing but respect for you. Barnwell was able to run the ball affectively tonight and complete a couple of good passes. Barnwell got 4 fourth down stops, the last one was stopping of Bishop Cannon on the 1 yard line, I’m glad his knee was down not he would have scored. Barnwell’s defense gave up a few big plays but when it mattered they guarded the end zone. The referee made some ify calls against both teams but thankfully the calls did not determine the winner.
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Re: Barnwell 21 Batesburg Leesville 14

Postby Jay89 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:13 am

[quote=“Galloping Horse”]First of all congratulations to the Panthers of Batesburg Leesville for a hard fought contest, you are a great team and a class act program, we here at Barnwell have nothing but respect for you. Barnwell was able to run the ball affectively tonight and complete a couple of good passes. Barnwell got 4 fourth down stops, the last one was stopping of Bishop Cannon on the 1 yard line, I’m glad his knee was down not he would have scored. Barnwell’s defense gave up a few big plays but when it mattered they guarded the end zone. The referee made some ify calls against both teams but thankfully the calls did not determine the winner.[/quote]
Congrats on the win wish y'all luck
Jay89
Freshman

Postby Galloping Horse » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:14 am

Thanks Jay89, be proud of those guy’s, they played a heck of a game, they have nothing to drop their heads about!
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby Jay89 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:22 am

[quote=“Galloping Horse”]Thanks Jay89, be proud of those guy’s, they played a heck of a game, they have nothing to drop their heads about![/quote]
I am we got to rebuild now we losing a lot of talent this year
Jay89
Freshman

Postby Galloping Horse » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:31 am

I’m not sure y’all can reply The Bishop, he is a special athlete, the type you only see about once every 20 years. As for a team, y’all will be find, B-L always field great athletes, I don’t see that changing. If I’m not mistaken, B-L will be back competing in the upper state right?
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby Jay89 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:56 am

[quote=“Galloping Horse”]I’m not sure y’all can reply The Bishop, he is a special athlete, the type you only see about once every 20 years. As for a team, y’all will be find, B-L always field great athletes, I don’t see that changing. If I’m not mistaken, B-L will be back competing in the upper state right?[/quote]
I think we will be back in the upper state.. we will be fine in a few years our middle school didn't lose a game. I didn't go to no jv games this games this year so I don't know what's coming up...
Jay89
Freshman

Return to Class 2A