McCormick

The conversation and activity is fast and furious on the Class 1A board. The schools may be small in enrollments but the hearts and support of the Class 1A fans are the biggest in South Carolina.

Re: McCormick

Postby DeAndre » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:03 pm

He was wearing Emerald gear at the Larrns 7 on 7 earlier today.
What's up with dat?
DeAndre
Freshman

Postby catof2006 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:10 pm

If he was wiling to help at McCormick and is teaching there and the HC don’t need him? The staff must be loaded with state champions. bet there are none other than leftovers from when neal was there before. Mccormick never ceases to amaze me.
catof2006
Freshman

Postby catof2006 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:01 am

Just heard the scoop.
committee picked pratt over neal after a long debate. Supt nor the board had input and left to discression of the committee. A couple of members wanted a local and believed that pratt deserved a chance despite resume and experience limitations since he'd been there a long time and they would not give in.

The supt. Called neal the day after and asked him if he would be interested in being on staff to help pratt. Neal agreed. Pratt also asked neal to be on staff and be the OC. the supt sent neal a teaching contract which neal signed. The next day, pratt texts neal to tell him he doesn't have room on his staff. That's when neal contacted emerald to see if they were interested. The HC immediately returned his called and offered him a position.

Last my source heard, neal is going to teach in mccormick and coach baseball because he agreed to, but coach football at emerald.

It is also my understanding neal turned down several other opportunities because he believed he was going to McCormick and coach football there only to have this happen. Crazy!!
catof2006
Freshman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:21 pm

[quote=“catof2006”]Just heard the scoop.
committee picked pratt over neal after a long debate. Supt nor the board had input and left to discression of the committee. A couple of members wanted a local and believed that pratt deserved a chance despite resume and experience limitations since he’d been there a long time and they would not give in.

The supt. Called neal the day after and asked him if he would be interested in being on staff to help pratt. Neal agreed. Pratt also asked neal to be on staff and be the OC. the supt sent neal a teaching contract which neal signed. The next day, pratt texts neal to tell him he doesn’t have room on his staff. That’s when neal contacted emerald to see if they were interested. The HC immediately returned his called and offered him a position.

Last my source heard, neal is going to teach in mccormick and coach baseball because he agreed to, but coach football at emerald.

It is also my understanding neal turned down several other opportunities because he believed he was going to McCormick and coach football there only to have this happen. Crazy!![/quote]

that is exactly what happened..........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Previous

Return to Class 1A