McBee

The conversation and activity is fast and furious on the Class 1A board. The schools may be small in enrollments but the hearts and support of the Class 1A fans are the biggest in South Carolina.

McBee

Postby DeAndre » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:31 pm

Word is that 4 coaches jumped ship on Poole. None replaced. Only 3 coaches for their 2 teams. Looks like a tough break for the Panthers. They were on a good run.
What's up with dat?
DeAndre
Freshman

Re: McBee

Postby Truefan » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:27 pm

DeAndre wrote:Word is that 4 coaches jumped ship on Poole. None replaced. Only 3 coaches for their 2 teams. Looks like a tough break for the Panthers. They were on a good run.

Issue is why have they not replaced any? With Poole being such a warm loving and great community public relations guy, I cannot see a list of potential candidates lining up to take over those vacancies. Poole has lead them farther than ever before, but.....well......I did hear he too was attempting to jump ship :o

They still have boat loads of talent over in McBee. It will just be different than in the past when you did not have to show up to coach.
"The point of the game is not how well the individual does but whether the team wins.It's the feeling of teamwork that you'll remember. You'll forget the plays, the hits, and the scores, but you'll never forget your teammates"
Truefan
Varsity

Re: McBee

Postby PANTHERFAN1 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:42 pm

I would not bury the Panthers just yet,they lost some great players and face a brutal nonregion schedule but they had some bright moments in Friday's scrimmage,the pantry is not empty, but their numbers are not good,they really have got to try to keep their playmakers healthy!
PANTHERFAN1
Freshman

Return to Class 1A