3 Ware Shoals Finalists..........

The conversation and activity is fast and furious on the Class 1A board. The schools may be small in enrollments but the hearts and support of the Class 1A fans are the biggest in South Carolina.

Re: 3 Ware Shoals Finalists..........

Postby cattail » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:40 am

catof2006 wrote:Thats pretty funny right there I don't care who you are.

you saying these things didnt happen? these things happened at laurens, chesterfield, WS and NS not necessarily in order. or at least thats what I hear :shock:

Not saying it didn't happen Cat06 just saying it's funny.
Go Cats! Go Buccs! Come get you some!
cattail
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 am

cattail wrote:

you saying these things didnt happen? these things happened at laurens, chesterfield, WS and NS not necessarily in order. or at least thats what I hear :shock:

yes, it probably is funny to people who sell beer and liquor to college kids.......it probably is very funny to that class of people........they don't give a damn about the well being of kids......they prove that everyday........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby siuk-to-fowa » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:29 pm

:shock:
siuk-to-fowa
Freshman

Postby cattail » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
cattail wrote:

yes, it probably is funny to people who sell beer and liquor to college kids.......it probably is very funny to that class of people........they don't give a damn about the well being of kids......they prove that everyday........

Why do you hate on my business Mac?? Why be such a hypocrite?? Is it because I have had a succesful business for 21 years now, and you have failed at every business you have ever had??? You don't know the first thing about my clientel and yet to this day you try to make me and my business look bad. Sorry Monkey Boy, It ain't working. So stay home and drink your coolaid while acting like a saint becuase we all know about you mac and the true fraud you are. OH and we know whats in your coolaid too. :shock: :o :lol: 8-)
cattail
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:20 pm

cattail wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
cattail wrote:

Why do you hate on my business Mac?? Why be such a hypocrite?? Is it because I have had a succesful business for 21 years now, and you have failed at every business you have ever had??? You don't know the first thing about my clientel and yet to this day you try to make me and my business look bad. Sorry Monkey Boy, It ain't working. So stay home and drink your coolaid while acting like a saint becuase we all know about you mac and the true fraud you are. OH and we know whats in your coolaid too. :shock: :o :lol: 8-)

First, I was successful for 30 years until nafta came along and wiped out the textile industry....and you know that, but, it doesn't stop you from attacking every opinion i have.........second, i have always run an above board, respectful, legitimate business and you attack me and what i do.......3rd, i don't have any respect for college bars......never have.......nothing good for kids come out of those places...and i have been in your before....it's another bar.......4th......i have daughters......very respectful ladies, all 3......your business offers nothing to enhance their lives, however, what i do enhances every child that we serve........any more questions ???
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby cattail » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:43 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
cattail wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
cattail wrote:

First, I was successful for 30 years until nafta came along and wiped out the textile industry....and you know that, but, it doesn't stop you from attacking every opinion i have.........second, i have always run an above board, respectful, legitimate business and you attack me and what i do.......3rd, i don't have any respect for college bars......never have.......nothing good for kids come out of those places...and i have been in your before....it's another bar.......4th......i have daughters......very respectful ladies, all 3......your business offers nothing to enhance their lives, however, what i do enhances every child that we serve........any more questions ???

First of all, How come it's ok for you to attack and bash people but not for others to defend and rebutt against you????
Second, My Restaurant is far from being a College BAR and thats just how little you know about my business.
Third, My business might do More for your daughters than you know. I presently employee 12 kids who are working their way through College. 3 are honor students and the rest are doing very well in school and will become very productive citizens one day. I have had numorus Employees over the past Twenty years that are very succesful in family and life. So don't come on here trying to bash me and my business for what we do.
And last but not least, How come everytime someone starts a thread, you have to came on here with your hatred toward 96???? then when someone replys to you we are attacking and bashing you. It's always about YOU and what you told us so. So back off me and 96 and I'll back off YOU.
cattail
All-American

Postby Spit-Fire » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Catbutt, you need to calm down, he may know karate
Spit-Fire
Freshman

Postby daCoacher » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:32 am

Ware Shoals has made a major earth shattering HIRE! Congrats Hornets!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Those that can do... those that can't coach.
daCoacher
JV

Postby docgibbons » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:10 pm

Hey Catbutt - what's your restuarant's name? - I travel the state eating at Mom&Pop diners - would like to try yours
docgibbons
All-American

Postby docgibbons » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:11 pm

Hey Catbutt - what's your restuarant's name? - I travel the state eating at Mom&Pop diners - would like to try yours
docgibbons
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 1A