Christmas Tournament

This forum is for the South Carolina Independent High School Association League. Discuss the top players, teams and games from around the state for the top private schools.

Christmas Tournament

Postby rbharrell » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Spartanburg Day Varsity Girls Basketball looking for a pre-Christmas tournament. December 20-23. Please e-mail me if you know of one. Thanks

rita.harrell@sdsgriffin.org
rbharrell
Freshman

Re: Christmas Tournament

Postby HarisKoi » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:43 am

And every wrestler in the KoMets' lineup did their part on Friday and Saturday to make sure that goal No. 1A was achieved. K-M had three tournament champions and seven other wrestlers finish in the top-8 in their weight class, accumulating 225 points and winning the Christmas Tournament for the first time ever.
HarisKoi
Freshman

Re: Christmas Tournament

Postby docgibbons » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:17 am

[quote=“HarisKoi”]And every wrestler in the KoMets’ lineup did their part on Friday and Saturday to make sure that goal No. 1A was achieved. K-M had three tournament champions and seven other wrestlers finish in the top-8 in their weight class, accumulating 225 points and winning the Christmas Tournament for the first time ever.[/quote]

I noticed HarisKoi has posted several messages in this forum that don't seem to follow any related thread, on even apply to SCISA. I'm wondering if the background software in bugging out.
docgibbons
All-American

Return to SCISA