Abbeville vs Dillon

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Abbeville vs Dillon

Postby All We Do Is Win » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Would love to watch these two storied programs face off against each other in the future. Would deff be in attendance if it happened. Assuming it's a neutral site game who wins and why?
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Re: Abbeville vs Dillon

Postby Truefan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:05 pm

All We Do Is Win wrote:Would love to watch these two storied programs face off against each other in the future. Would deff be in attendance if it happened. Assuming it's a neutral site game who wins and why?

Dude why you and the great dynasty of wildcat nation wanting to step DOWN to 2A? A challenge would be for you to go UP my friend. Call out South Pointe. :ugeek:
"The point of the game is not how well the individual does but whether the team wins.It's the feeling of teamwork that you'll remember. You'll forget the plays, the hits, and the scores, but you'll never forget your teammates"
Truefan
Varsity

Postby All We Do Is Win » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:33 pm

[quote=“Truefan”][quote=“All We Do Is Win”]Would love to watch these two storied programs face off against each other in the future. Would deff be in attendance if it happened. Assuming it’s a neutral site game who wins and why?[/quote]

Dude why you and the great dynasty of wildcat nation wanting to step DOWN to 2A? A challenge would be for you to go UP my friend. Call out South Pointe. :ugeek:[/quote]

Rather play DF than SP
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:51 pm

I like Truefan’s suggestion. Dillon needs another Big Gate game. South Pointe ranked in the top 5 nationally fits the bill. The atmosphere would be electric to have them inside the White Walls.
    15-0 Champion vs 15-0 Champion / Week 0 2018
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Postby Nastycats1988 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 pm

[quote=“Truefan”][quote=“All We Do Is Win”]Would love to watch these two storied programs face off against each other in the future. Would deff be in attendance if it happened. Assuming it’s a neutral site game who wins and why?[/quote]

Dude why you and the great dynasty of wildcat nation wanting to step DOWN to 2A? A challenge would be for you to go UP my friend. Call out South Pointe. :ugeek:[/quote]

HOLD YOUR HORSES DUDE. BEFORE YOU GET STARTED according to you and other haters we couldn’t win it in 3A?? Especially against an UNBEATABLE CHapman team that was averaging 53 points per game?? Remember that. You haven’t said congratulations yet for our 3A state championship. Before you come up here DARING US TO PLAY AGAINST A SCHOOL THAT HAS TWICE THE AMOUNT OF STUDENTS WE DO HOW ABOUT CONGRATULATE US FOR OUR 3A state title and admit you were WRONG. According to you guys We are in our right division now. :lol: :lol: You guys said the 2A title didn’t count. Remember?? I guess the 3A title don’t count either?? I guess we will have to go up to 4A. :lol: :lol: :lol: Until you congratulate us on our 3A state championship nobody is really trying to hear what you have to say. If we would of lost you would of been ONE OF THE FIRST ONE"S BACK. You have been lost sir. Where have ya been?? Come back correct buddy.
    Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
    08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
    Nastycats1988
    All-American

Postby Truefan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:57 am

HOLD YOUR HORSES DUDE. BEFORE YOU GET STARTED according to you and other haters we couldn’t win it in 3A?? Especially against an UNBEATABLE CHapman team that was averaging 53 points per game?? Remember that. You haven’t said congratulations yet for our 3A state championship. Before you come up here DARING US TO PLAY AGAINST A SCHOOL THAT HAS TWICE THE AMOUNT OF STUDENTS WE DO HOW ABOUT CONGRATULATE US FOR OUR 3A state title and admit you were WRONG. According to you guys We are in our right division now. :lol: :lol: You guys said the 2A title didn’t count. Remember?? I guess the 3A title don’t count either?? I guess we will have to go up to 4A. :lol: :lol: :lol: Until you congratulate us on our 3A state championship nobody is really trying to hear what you have to say. If we would of lost you would of been ONE OF THE FIRST ONE"S BACK. You have been lost sir. Where have ya been?? Come back correct buddy.[/quote]

Dude learn to comprehend and read!
    1- I am not a hater and congrats. Now you feel better.
    2- I am hoping you have confused me with some other poster, but if not then I will not loose any sleep over it. Dillon has finally reached a proud program status and all you band wagoners should be proud, so I will not discuss "ALL THE YEARS" you have been a fan and "ALL THE YEARS' you have been on the board blasting about the wildcats.
    3- I am not daring you to do anything. I only suggested if you want to beat your puny chest then call out a worthy opponent.

"MIKE DROPPED"
    "The point of the game is not how well the individual does but whether the team wins.It's the feeling of teamwork that you'll remember. You'll forget the plays, the hits, and the scores, but you'll never forget your teammates"
    Truefan
    Varsity

Postby Truefan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:01 am

ALSO WHIILE I AM HATING

Congrats to the SCCA Hall of Famers
    Hayes (DILLON)
    Lineburger (HARTSVILLE / JOHNSONVILLE)
    McLaurin (LAKEVIEW)
    Truefan
    Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:33 pm

I will ignore the disrespectful portion(The part about the puny chest and not being able to comprehend.) of that post and say Thanks man. See how hard was that?? :mrgreen: That is all you had to do. :lol: :lol: We accept your apology(although filled with anger). Coach Hayes says thank you as well. 8-) Were good now.
    Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
    08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
    Nastycats1988
    All-American

Return to Class 2A