Dillon/Havelock '19 and 20

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: Dillon/Havelock '19 and 20

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Mon May 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Mallard Creek doesn’t make Dillon, it was just a fun match up, an exciting football atmosphere to start the season off that’s all. We have to play who wants to play us and that is that. Tell Black Bart what’s up!!

My prediction is Dutch Fork will drain the Creek.

I talked to Coach P a couple times myself and know a lot of people close to the football program. I know the truth... looking forward to watching my lil buddy Xavion mature as a QB at the Creek, as well as a freshman Defensive Maniac transfer , a DT named Jordan Tinsley “aka” Pot Roast, a True beast that just don’t stop. Good luck
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Carolinasports wrote:You’re diverting again from the facts. MC has no reason to be afraid of playing Dillon while scheduling Dutch Fork. So we should be done here. Good Luck this season.

Carolinasports you make a good argument but you forgot about ONE THING. This was NEVER ABOUT SCHEDULING THE BETTER SCHOOL. :lol: :lol: This is about one thing RISK RISK RISK. It is a BIG RISK to Play Dillon because They ARE NOT suppose to lose to us. They know if they were to lose to us they could forget that national ranking. Much LESS OF A RISK to schedule a Big 16 school in Dutch Fork. It would not be seen quite as UNFORGIVEABLE if they were to lose to a Big 16 school. I AM SAYING WE ARE AS GOOD AS DUTCH FORK? NO I AM NOT. IF I were them I would schedule Dutch Fork as well. JUST TOO MUCH of a RISK to schedule Dillon anymore because I'm telling these next 3-4 teams we have coming up are on another level than the previous ones. I Think in my opinion we will have a Top 10 ranked WR in Ahmari Huggins(fastest 14 year old I have ever seen except maybe Zamir White and I don't know who would win that race). a Top 10 Ranked RB in Nemo Squire and a Top nationally ranked ATH in Nigel George before it is all said and done. Remember I said it first. I am quite bold and confident in these predictions
Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
Nastycats1988
All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Mon May 07, 2018 9:37 pm

Everybody has an opinion of what they believe. I hope you guys have a great season. My 1st game i’m attending will be Sept 21 IMG VS Mater Dei......Enjoy your season. There is absolutely nothing risky about playing elite programs. No matter what division they’re in. Not a lot of elite programs. Dillon is not better than Dutch Fork.

Nastycats1988. I’m glad you guys have some great kids coming through your program. The Creek opened in 2007 and has numerous players like that every year. It’s not a prediction. It’s expected. 2 of the rb’s that played against you guys the 1st game are on NFL rosters.
Last edited by Carolinasports on Tue May 08, 2018 6:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby All We Do Is Win » Mon May 07, 2018 10:23 pm

Dillon will win state this year without a doubt. That should be all we care about, not arguing over games we lost haha
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby Carolinasports » Tue May 08, 2018 5:36 am

[quote=“The Cats R Nasty”]Mallard Creek doesn’t make Dillon, it was just a fun match up, an exciting football atmosphere to start the season off that’s all. We have to play who wants to play us and that is that. Tell Black Bart what’s up!!

I talked to Coach P a couple times myself and know a lot of people close to the football program. I know the truth... looking forward to watching my lil buddy Xavion mature as a QB at the Creek, as well as a freshman Defensive Maniac transfer , a DT named Jordan Tinsley “aka” Pot Roast, a True beast that just don’t stop. Good luck[/quote]

Yep! And Dillon definitely don’t make Mallard Creek. It was a great match up. I love the Dillon fans. great atmosphere for any team wanting to test their program. The game against Dutch Fork will be on a Saturday downtown Charlotte at Memorial Stadium with no teams in SC or NC playing on that day. They’re expecting 20k to attend. The gate will be huge. It’s a no brainier. Has nothing to do with possibly losing to lower division team. If that was the case, they would have never played them twice or at all.

Your little buddy better mature quickly, they’re numerous JV QB’s. Pot Roast is a 8th grader. He’s not a transfer. Thanks for the words of wisdom. TRUTH!
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Tue May 08, 2018 7:16 am

[quote=“Carolinasports”][quote=“The Cats R Nasty”]Mallard Creek doesn’t make Dillon, it was just a fun match up, an exciting football atmosphere to start the season off that’s all. We have to play who wants to play us and that is that. Tell Black Bart what’s up!!

I talked to Coach P a couple times myself and know a lot of people close to the football program. I know the truth... looking forward to watching my lil buddy Xavion mature as a QB at the Creek, as well as a freshman Defensive Maniac transfer , a DT named Jordan Tinsley “aka” Pot Roast, a True beast that just don’t stop. Good luck[/quote]

Yep! And Dillon definitely don’t make Mallard Creek. It was a great match up. I love the Dillon fans. great atmosphere for any team wanting to test their program. The game against Dutch Fork will be on a Saturday downtown Charlotte at Memorial Stadium with no teams in SC or NC playing on that day. They’re expecting 20k to attend. The gate will be huge. It’s a no brainier. Has nothing to do with possibly losing to lower division team. If that was the case, they would have never played them twice or at all.

Your little buddy better mature quickly, they’re numerous JV QB’s. Pot Roast is a 8th grader. He’s not a transfer. Thanks for the words of wisdom. TRUTH![/quote]

Pot Roast is a 8th grader now, that makes him a Freshman when Football season comes around and yes he is a transfer. I just spent a week with him at Penn St. i know his Mom well and have even talked to her in depth about the move. TRUTH
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby Carolinasports » Tue May 08, 2018 7:49 am

Let me help you out a little, because it’s evident you’re clueless on how it works.

Stop making a fool out of yourself... He has never attended high school and he’s coming from a charter school, so he’s not a transfer. His mother is just moving into the district. If he was a transfer within CMS school system, he would have to set out a year in sports. Maybe you should let the people who know how it works speak to parents? I’ll let his mother know, next time i see her. That’s he’s not a transfer for you ...Your Welcome! Next time just ask, if you don’t know. UNINFORMED!
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Tue May 08, 2018 8:55 am

[quote=“Carolinasports”]Let me help you out a little, because it’s evident you’re clueless on how it works.

Stop making a fool out of yourself... He has never attended high school and he’s coming from a charter school, so he’s not a transfer. His mother is just moving into the district. If he was a transfer within CMS school system, he would have to set out a year in sports. Maybe you should let the people who know how it works speak to parents? I’ll let his mother know, next time i see her. That’s he’s not a transfer for you ...Your Welcome! Next time just ask, if you don’t know. UNINFORMED![/quote]

You arrogant freakin moron, F U and the pony you rode in on. Transfer, relocating to attend a school other than the one he was zoned to attend is all the same in reguards to the comment I was making. You come on here like you are the smartest M F around... i have her phone number BOY if you wish to call her. That way you don't have to wait until you see her again
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Tue May 08, 2018 9:06 am

I thought Blackbart had died - just reincarnated.
    One of your concerned creek fans Btango stated that the Ducks needed to prepare to reacquire the house keys from the Cougars.
      Btango - There is not a Wake Forest type in the state this year nor next year. They would need to play one if about five or six SC schools.
      ImageACC Champions
      1 CAT FAN
      All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Tue May 08, 2018 10:25 am

[quote=“The Cats R Nasty”][quote=“Carolinasports”]Let me help you out a little, because it’s evident you’re clueless on how it works.

Stop making a fool out of yourself... He has never attended high school and he’s coming from a charter school, so he’s not a transfer. His mother is just moving into the district. If he was a transfer within CMS school system, he would have to set out a year in sports. Maybe you should let the people who know how it works speak to parents? I’ll let his mother know, next time i see her. That’s he’s not a transfer for you ...Your Welcome! Next time just ask, if you don’t know. UNINFORMED![/quote]

You arrogant freakin moron, F U and the pony you rode in on. Transfer, relocating to attend a school other than the one he was zoned to attend is all the same in reguards to the comment I was making. You come on here like you are the smartest M F around... i have her phone number BOY if you wish to call her. That way you don’t have to wait until you see her again[/quote]

Call her for what? You’re losing focus. You keep trying to push the narrative, that he’s a transfers. I can give you the number to CMS and they can explain the difference between relocating & transferring. Big difference. I’m not the smartest MF around, but it’s evident i’m light years ahead of you. Stick to hanging out in the stands with the girls. I know it hurts, when your incompetence is exposed.
      Last edited by Carolinasports on Tue May 08, 2018 11:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
      Carolinasports
      Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 3A