BEF'S 2018 PRESEASON REGION 7 4A FOOTBALL PICKS

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

BEF'S 2018 PRESEASON REGION 7 4A FOOTBALL PICKS

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:39 pm

THE KICKOFF TO THE 2018 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON IS LESS THEN 3 WEEKS AWAY. I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE SOME BEAUFORT EAGLES FOOTBALL!!!! THIS SHOULD BE AN EXCITING SEASON WITH THE REGIONS ALL SHOOK UP AND VERY DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF THE REALIGNMENT.

THERE ARE ONLY 4 TEAMS IN REGION 7 4A THIS SEASON. THOSE TEAMS ARE BEAUFORT, BLUFFTON, COLLETON COUNTY AND HILTON HEAD.

HERE IS HOW I THINK AS OF RIGHT NOW HOW REGION 7 4A WILL SHAPE UP THIS SEASON.

BEF'S 2018 PRESEASON 7 4A FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS:
1- BEAUFORT-I THINK BEAUFORT SHOULD BE THE REGION FAVORITES EVEN WITH A NEW HEAD FOOTBALL COACH IN DEVONTE HOLLOMAN. EX BEAUFORT HEAD FOOTBALL COACH MARK CLIFFORD STEPPED DOWN AFTER 14 SEASONS AT BEAUFORT. THE EAGLES DID LOSE 20 SENIORS FROM LAST SEASON BUT THEY DO RETURN ONE OF THE BEST QB'S IN THE REGION IN JEFFREY SMYTH. PLUS THE EAGLES RETURN SOME GOOD TALENT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.

2-BLUFFTON-THE BOBCATS RETURN SOME TALENT AND SHOULD BATTLE BEAUFORT FOR THE REGION TITLE.

3-HILTON HEAD-THE SEAHAWKS LOST SOME GOOD PLAYERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL BUT STILL SHOULD BE COMPETITIVE.

4-COLLETON COUNTY-THE COUGARS LOST THEIR BEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL IN CRAIG GRANT TO GRADUATION AND ALSO SOME OTHER GOOD ATHLETES. COLLETON COUNTY LOST 31 SENIORS FROM LAST SEASON. THAT IS A LOT. SO I THINK THE COUGARS WILL BE A LITTLE DOWN THIS SEASON.

WELL THAT IS MY TAKE ON REGION 7 4A THIS UPCOMING SEASON. IT SHOULD BE A VERY INTERESTING YEAR WITH MOST OF THESE TEAMS PLAYING AGAINST NEW SCHOOLS. BEAUFORT HAS 3 NEW GEORGIA SCHOOLS ON THEIR SCHEDULE AND 2 NEW SC SCHOOLS. SO I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SEASON.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE EVERYONE'S PREDICTIONS ON THIS REGION.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 1-0 in his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 557 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BEF'S 2018 PRESEASON REGION 7 4A FOOTBALL PICKS

Postby newcatntown » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:44 am

Hats off to ya BEF for being Beauforts #1 fan and keeping us informed about every move the program makes.
Correction on your prediction Jimmy......i pulled chains last night at Blufftons scrim vs James Island and the Bobcats have some STUDS on the team this year!! :D

Also saw my HHI informant as i was in town and he says HH will be in the cellar this year.

So.....1. Bluffton
2. Beaufort
3. Walterboro
4. Rich boys
Maybe this year is the year of the CAT...either Bobcat or Bearcat!!!!!!
newcatntown
All-American

Postby SackThe_Back » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:26 am

And Colleton County is hosting a TV game this year... :? Guess they didn't know when they scheduled such things.
SackThe_Back
Freshman

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:51 am

newcatntown wrote:Hats off to ya BEF for being Beauforts #1 fan and keeping us informed about every move the program makes.
Correction on your prediction Jimmy......i pulled chains last night at Blufftons scrim vs James Island and the Bobcats have some STUDS on the team this year!! :D

Also saw my HHI informant as i was in town and he says HH will be in the cellar this year.

So.....1. Bluffton
2. Beaufort
3. Walterboro
4. Rich boys

THANKS NEWCAT!!!! I HAVE HEARD THAT MY BEAUFORT EAGLES HAVE LOOKED PRETTY GOOD SO FAR ALSO. I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM PLAY THOUGH SINCE THE SPRING GAME. I WASN'T ABLE TO MAKE ANY OF THE 7 ON 7'S OR SCRIMMAGES BECAUSE OF WORK BUT WILL HOPEFULLY MAKE ALL OF BEAUFORT'S FOOTBALL GAMES. OUR BEST PLAYER/ATHLETE RETURNS IN QB/DB JEFFREY SMYTH SO THAT WILL DEFINITELY HELP US.

I HEARD THAT BLUFFTON LOST OVER HALF OF THEIR TEAM FROM LAST SEASON. SO IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE A WHILE FOR BLUFFTON'S NEW PLAYERS TO GEL. BUT I THINK IT WILL COME DOWN TO BEAUFORT AND BLUFFTON FOR THE REGION 7 4A TITLE.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
I have attended 557 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:53 am

SackThe_Back wrote:And Colleton County is hosting a TV game this year... :? Guess they didn't know when they scheduled such things.

I HEARD THAT COLLETON COUNTY HAS LOOKED PRETTY GOOD SO FAR IN THE PRESEASON SCRIMMAGES. MY COWORKERS SON IS ONE OF THE RB'S AND DB'S ON THE TEAM AND HE SAID THE COUGS HAVE LOOKED GOOD SO FAR. SO WE SHALL SEE. COLLETON COUNTY LOST A LOT OF STARTERS FROM LAST SEASON.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to Class 4A