Great Falls Football

The conversation and activity is fast and furious on the Class 1A board. The schools may be small in enrollments but the hearts and support of the Class 1A fans are the biggest in South Carolina.

Great Falls Football

Postby GF! » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:50 pm

I grew up in Great Falls and played football here. My senior year, We finished the 98 season 5-6 with a 1 point loss to Jonesville in the 1st round of the play offs. I remember being a ten year old watching the 1991 state championship when Great Falls beat Timmonsville. However the last 3 years have been tough for Great Falls. We have won 1 game in the last 3 seasons. That’s tough on any program!!Great Falls isn’t a powerhouse of 1A football, but we’ve never been where we are now. With that being said, I think we pick up a few Wins this year. We start out with Home games against CA Johnson and Whitmire, I believe we can win both of these games(50-50 chance). I’m just ready for Friday night lights! I look forward to talking High School Football on this board. Go Red Devils. *** I’m predicting the Red Devils will finish 5-5 in the regular season
GF!
Freshman

Re: Great Falls Football

Postby Old_School » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:01 pm

Congrats on the 2-1 start and upset over Lewisville. Still have a few winnable games on the schedule in the Ware Shoals, Camden Military, and McBee. Good luck!
Old_School
Freshman

Re: Great Falls Football

Postby 96fanatic » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:57 am

in 2000 when my 96 WILDCATS
were 1a they beat GREAT FALLS 35-14
in the playoffs and went on to win
the state by beating LAMAR .
in 2003 96 played GREAT FALLS again
in the playoffs and got beat 70-41.
i am 71 and i think that is the most
points ever scored on 96 at least that