Hartsville vs abbeville

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Hartsville vs abbeville

Postby Justin54 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:36 am

On what's sure to be a soggy field it's gonna be the run game of abbeville vs the dominant defensive run stopper from Hartsville this is gonna be a great game between two big time programs Hartsville can't afford to look ahead to Myrtle beach next week they have to handle business this week who y'all got
Justin54
Freshman

Re: Hartsville vs abbeville

Postby Galloping Horse » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:23 am

Don’t know much about this Hartsville team but I did attend this game last year at New Berry College and I thought Abbeville were the better team and I feel this year version of Abbeville is better offensively. With that said I’m taken Abbeville and I’m not sure if it will even be close. I’m not sold on aaa or aaaa classifications, it’s usually one good team and the others typically are average. I’ve always felt the better teams are in the aaaaa and aa classifications, for the past few years it’s been Southpointe and no one else in the aaaaa classification and we all know there is Dillon alone in the aaa classification. I’m thinking about attending the game by the way.
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby BearKuntry » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:27 am

A- town by 14
BearKuntry
JV

Postby Justin54 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:46 pm

This Hartsville team defensively is better than they was last year not even close the foxes changed the offense tiyon Evans is now the qb and can sling it with accuracy when the pass breaks down he takes off and runs he is a dilemma for abbeville do they rush him or play coverage Hartsville finally has more than one guy who can catch this is gonna be great the foxes defense is very good got sum new linebackers that attack the corners are ball hogs and Curtis Thompson and demonte capehart are big strong and fast it's gonna be hard to run on them I'll take Hartsville by 10 and I'm not sure that's enough
Justin54
Freshman

Postby All We Do Is Win » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:56 pm

This will be a good one. Wish I could attend but it’s my girl friends bday haha. I think it goes down to the wire and Aville squeaks It out. I’m just not sold on Hartsville this year after what I saw in the Dillon scrimmage and there reg season games
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby Justin54 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:29 pm

I'm just wondering did tiyon Evans play in that scrimmage just curious if not Hartsville didn't have their qb who happens to be our best player as for the regular season what else you want us to do held Conway to zero yards of offense in the first half had s running clock in the third quarter played the backups allot this year what else does HARTSVILLE have to do I will say this tho Hartsville hasn't practiced all week long can't even get to the practice field it is totally flooded they gotta get sum reps in or it's gonna be a butt whipping what gets me tho is we play abbeville this week supposedly then after that we will have the biggest game in the state versus Myrtle beach which is the bigger game I'm excited for both I'll be real excited when we practice
Justin54
Freshman

Return to Class 2A