BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

by Rbmn9529 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:15 am

SlitherVox92 needs to keep his insults personal to WarPaint (he can take it), not implicate a whole county’s education system. A whole county of innocent people. Where are you from, young lad? Have to be a youngin’. Where do you hale
from that you can take shots at great upstate counties with such reckless ease? Tell us about yourself, since we haven’t heard of you prior to DF’s recent success?

Don’t get me wrong. I admire THE team’s success recently, not YOUR team’s success. I love it when people compliment DF in posts and you say “thanks” like they are complimenting YOU. Take a hike.
Big hitter, the Lama...

-Carl Spackler
Rbmn9529
Varsity

by silverfox92 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:42 pm

[quote=“Rbmn9529”]SlitherVox92 needs to keep his insults personal to WarPaint (he can take it), not implicate a whole county’s education system. A whole county of innocent people. Where are you from, young lad? Have to be a youngin’. Where do you hale
from that you can take shots at great upstate counties with such reckless ease? Tell us about yourself, since we haven’t heard of you prior to DF’s recent success?

Don’t get me wrong. I admire THE team’s success recently, not YOUR team’s success. I love it when people compliment DF in posts and you say “thanks” like they are complimenting YOU. Take a hike.[/quote]

My son is a DF graduate and I have one who will be on varsity next year so yes as a parent I’m apart of the team also. Glad you could come and add a comment in something you know nothing about. But they always say it’s the haters that has the most to say....
silverfox92
JV

by Rbmn9529 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:48 am

[quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“Rbmn9529”]SlitherVox92 needs to keep his insults personal to WarPaint (he can take it), not implicate a whole county’s education system. A whole county of innocent people. Where are you from, young lad? Have to be a youngin’. Where do you hale

Don’t get me wrong. I admire THE team’s success recently, not YOUR team’s success. I love it when people compliment DF in posts and you say “thanks” like they are complimenting YOU. Take a hike.[/quote]

My son is a DF graduate and I have one who will be on varsity next year so yes as a parent I’m apart of the team also. Glad you could come and add a comment in something you know nothing about. But they always say it’s the haters that has the most to say....[/quote]

Nice you completely dodged my first paragraph. Reply to that, sparky!
Big hitter, the Lama...

-Carl Spackler
Rbmn9529
Varsity

by racincowboy02 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 pm

Hes like Vic 6 his comprehension only goes to benefit him and him alone. I love how he can sit behind a computer and talk junk about an education system that is an hour and a half away from him down 26.

I just love how he says he is 2-0 and Warpaint proved him wrong and then he wanted to start talking some major smack about Gaffney. Tom Knotts doesn't want to see Gaffney cause of the beat down they put on him in 2012
racincowboy02
All-American

by 3-3 Stack » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 am

Not to piss off too many people here, but Lex.5 is much higher ranked academically than Cherokee. Just saying
3-3 Stack
All-American

by Colbyc36 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:07 pm

3-3 Stack...it appears that you are correct when the research is applied.

But, at the end of the day, is this PFT or PAT?

No disrespect intended.
Colbyc36
All-American

by racincowboy02 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:15 am

OK 3-3 stack so they are they are also a larger school district as well. But hey its ok yall can throw all the shade you want at Gaffney and the education or whatever you want still doesn't change the fact that the ole silver fox boy still can't accept that Gaffney laid the smack down on Knotts and that he knows knotts is scared to see Gaffney in the playoffs just like every other team
racincowboy02
All-American

by ByrnesFBlegend09 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:51 am

[quote=“racincowboy02”]OK 3-3 stack so they are they are also a larger school district as well. But hey its ok yall can throw all the shade you want at Gaffney and the education or whatever you want still doesn’t change the fact that the ole silver fox boy still can’t accept that Gaffney laid the smack down on Knotts and that he knows knotts is scared to see Gaffney in the playoffs just like every other team[/quote]

rebels beat injuns twice. not scared. thats all.
ByrnesFBlegend09
Freshman

by region2 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:15 pm

[quote=“racincowboy02”]OK 3-3 stack so they are they are also a larger school district as well. But hey its ok yall can throw all the shade you want at Gaffney and the education or whatever you want still doesn’t change the fact that the ole silver fox boy still can’t accept that Gaffney laid the smack down on Knotts and that he knows knotts is scared to see Gaffney in the playoffs just like every other team[/quote]

Well from what I have noticed, Knott's and Dutch Fork, are in Columbia for the state championship about every year. Am sure they will be waiting if Gaffney can ever get back.
region2
All-American

by racincowboy02 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:27 am

Good point Legend you got me

Its kind of easy to play for the state title when you have an easy ride to it. The region they are in is 1 of the weakest in the state i wish they would go ahead and place them in region 2 and lets see how good they really are
racincowboy02
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A