2018 Dillon Spring and Summer Thread(Loaded)

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

2018 Dillon Spring and Summer Thread(Loaded)

Postby Nastycats1988 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:26 am

This thread will serve as a space to talk about Offers, Camps and etc concerning Dillon players.First of all this team is VERY focused and worked EXTREMELY hard in the weight room this offseason. THEY ARE NOT COCKY AT ALL.They are working out as if they lost the championship. Reading this HSSR article will fill everyone in quite nicely.http://www.hssr.com/SchoolPage.aspx?id=41 It is the 2nd article on the page. Anybody that went to spring camp can comment what you think. I hear we are very deep this year.
Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
Nastycats1988
All-American

Re: 2018 Dillon Spring and Summer Thread(Loaded)

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Wed May 30, 2018 11:37 am

Like I said in a earlier post, we are loaded. Our boys have step it up Even more in the weight room. Upcoming Stars Nemo and Nigel are special. Two ninth graders that will make an immediate impact.
Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:03 am

Summer Happenings/UPDATE
This just serves to get out the POSITIVE things about these Dillon players. We as fans deserve the right to brag on our players. As long as the players don’t get the big head(All of these guys are humble) things are okay.

1.Rising SR Shamar McCollum(#17)(Who has added 20 lbs of muscle) has been upgraded to a 4 STAR recruit and the #2 player in the state according to Rivals. He participated at camps in Clemson, North Carolina, and others. He DOMINATED wherever he went. Kid has great grades and tons of offers. Can pretty much choose where he wants to go. Just a Great Kid.
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/shamar-mccollum-184104

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2jj1I0k3c

Kid is not just an outside rusher. He has the power to get the BIg guys off of him too.

2.We have had several players Participate in Summer Camps
Rising Senior Corrian Wright(#1)(South Carolina and Virginia Tech) and Rising Freshman Nigel George(Please Remember the name) participated in camps at South Carolina. Nigel George cut up at South Carolina Camp. Please look out for this George kid. He has AMAZING moves and great speed. He along with Nemo Make up 2 of the biggest rising Freshman we have had in a WHILE.

3.Rising Sophmore Ahmari Huggins Bruce(You may know him as the insanely fast kid that scored the 99 yd TD at the state game last year) Clocked a 4.47 at Virginia Tech Camp back in Early June. While this is an INSANELY good time I TRULY believe that his game speed is a bit faster than that. He also participated at camps in Clemson, and North Carolina. Sources say he looked VERY GOOD at the camps. He has gotten a lot stronger over the off season. He is going to be TOUGH to stop as I truly believe he will end up being one of the top 10 WR prospects in the nation. Kid has an “I WANT IT” attitude that is missing in a lot of young athletes.

4.Rising JR. Jateil Lester(Who has put on 13 pounds of Muscle) is going to be a monster this year. He has participated at the EPT camp and the University of South Carolina’s 7 on 7 competition. All reports say he is throwing absolute LASERS in camps. It is going to be HARD to stop this year man because he is a LEGIT dual threat QB.

5.Nehemiah Squire- He is probably the biggest rising Freshman we have had in SOME Time. Kid is 5 ft 9 190 lbs of Pure muscle. Looks like a Senior RB already. Kid is a rising 9th grader and already squats 410 pounds. Dude is built like a tank, Has great footwork and the Ear of many college coaches on him. Most importantly the kid has an AMAZING attitude. He is NOT cocky at all. Team first player.That is going to carry him far. Kid is projected to be the #1 RB for the rising 9th grade class.

6.Tyquan King RB/LB- Transfer from Conneticut that is an ABSOLUTE MONSTER. Kid is 6 Ft 2 215 lbs of Pure muscle. I guess that this young man will be getting some carries this year too. Kid is a head hunter but can also tote the rock.

7.Dray Thompson/Jerdarius McDaniel- These 2 Senior linebackers will make up the Center of a STOUT defense coming back this year.They both were head hunters last year and they have put on a lot of muscle over the offseason.

8.Shakai Jentai- This was actually my Favorite player on Defense. He is the player that Stopped DJ Twitty Last year at the one yard line. This kid is a 6ft 2 225 lb transfer last year that along with Shamar COULD not be blocked. Quarter backs aren’t going to have much time this year.Kid had a motor that WOULD NOT stop.
Nastycats1988
All-American

Postby SackThe_Back » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:43 am

Sounds like the season gonna be over before it even begins. :) The players seem to want it really bad this season.
SackThe_Back
Freshman

Postby Nastycats1988 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:58 am

I wouldn't say that ANYTHING can happen. But This is the HARDEST I can ever remember those boys working. They have lifted and worked out like they LOST the championship last year. :lol:
Nastycats1988
All-American

Return to Class 3A