Almost time for red Fox football

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Almost time for red Fox football

Postby Justin54 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:37 pm

Wooooooo I can't wait man I just need sum football them foxes are working hard hurry up August
Justin54
Freshman

Re: Almost time for red Fox football

Postby wildcatnation843 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Red Foxes should be pretty good as usual. I'll be interested in seeing how much you guys can close the gap with SP this year. It has to happen at some point.
wildcatnation843
Varsity

Postby Wildstallion2 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 am

wildcatnation843 wrote:Red Foxes should be pretty good as usual. I'll be interested in seeing how much you guys can close the gap with SP this year. It has to happen at some point.
Hartsville has bigger things to worry about this season, they are now in the same region with Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach, so now they have a much bigger hill to climb to get to William Brice.
Wildstallion2
Varsity

Postby Justin54 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:33 am

I disagree the hill remains the same size it's not bigger now because the beach schools are in our region our defense is more than capable of stopping both of them led by haigler at lb and capehart and Thompson at dl the defense has once eighty percent returning we only need a few stops per game then just turn it over to Evans and company and let them work I'm very excited about this season our offense returns ninety percent we just gotta put in the work get better every single day returning basically the whole team should help but we gotta break in a new qb but we will get there man I can't wait Wooooooo the foxes are loaded
Justin54
Freshman

Postby Wildstallion2 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:12 pm

[quote=“Justin54”]I disagree the hill remains the same size it’s not bigger now because the beach schools are in our region our defense is more than capable of stopping both of them led by haigler at lb and capehart and Thompson at dl the defense has once eighty percent returning we only need a few stops per game then just turn it over to Evans and company and let them work I’m very excited about this season our offense returns ninety percent we just gotta put in the work get better every single day returning basically the whole team should help but we gotta break in a new qb but we will get there man I can’t wait Wooooooo the foxes are loaded[/quote] One thing I know is that Myrtle Beach is going to be a BEAST this year. https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/sport ... 35804.html https://palmettopreps.rivals.com/news/m ... ous-offers https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/ ... oty-181697 Hartsville has to get by the ranked three and four teams to get to William Brice. http://deepsouthfootball.com/forums/top ... g-preview/
Wildstallion2
Varsity

Postby Justin54 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:56 pm

Everybody knows and this a fact the way to Williams Brice runs thru Hartsville and we are the beast I know that sounds cocky and people won't like it but Hartsville is a force that every team has to reckon with this team is experienced and we do have the best rb in the state Myrtle beach does have a quality offense but i just don't think their defense can stop Hartsville gattison in our secondary is a ball hog capehart is a monster i think our defense is better than their defense but I'm biased that's why you play the games and that game will be played in kellytown Hartsville doesn't lose in kellytown
Justin54
Freshman

Postby Justin54 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:10 pm

I did go look at Luke Doty in the rivals section but did you also see demonte capehart if Doty can't run our defense will eat him up teams gonna have to double him and that's good because Curtis Thompson will eat that kid needs to start getting sum respect too his size and ability he should be playing on Saturdays same thing with kevon haigler y'all don't have to believe me come to the games and see for yourself Hartsville is loaded and ready only thing that can hold us up is qb he is brand new next year capehart will be five stars and number one in this state Doty is great but defense wins titles and we got defense Doty is no Dk that's a fact that kid was awesome I mean awesome
Justin54
Freshman

Return to Class 4A